PDA

View Full Version : bugs-E_NOINTERFACE

critters12
16th Mar 2010, 14:29
hi i'm trying to try the game on Steam but it keeps coming up with E_NOINTERFACE and i cant figure out what's wrong i tried reinstalling it 3 times and it's the same problem please help im on windows vista and have directx10 i dont kno what's going on!:confused::confused:

compatible
18th Mar 2010, 01:21
hi i'm trying to try the game on Steam but it keeps coming up with E_NOINTERFACE and i cant figure out what's wrong i tried reinstalling it 3 times and it's the same problem please help im on windows vista and have directx10 i dont kno what's going on!:confused::confused:

When you say you have dx10 does that mean you have vista and a dx10 graphics card.

Is it possible you could run this direct x program to see if you need any updates for dx10

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JustSauce
22nd Mar 2010, 21:52
The demo installer will install DirectX 10 for you if you don't have it, but keep in mind that a DirectX 10 compatible video card is needed too. It's not enough to just have DX10 installed.