PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS Changing Special Weapon Stats

MarinePikachu
12th Mar 2014, 08:27
I was thinking that it would be nice to have a way to "rerandomize" special weapons stats. Most of my special weapons have stats that I don't like and would like to just rerandomize them. Seems like it would be a nice future feature. It would require the person to spend like 300 gold or x amount of runes. Would make it so people who have all the equipment that they would ever want have a place to spend some of their money. It would also add another thing people can spend real cash for which would helping the game grow :).

What do you guys think.

Tureil
13th Mar 2014, 01:07
I was thinking that it would be nice to have a way to "rerandomize" special weapons stats. Most of my special weapons have stats that I don't like and would like to just rerandomize them. Seems like it would be a nice future feature. It would require the person to spend like 300 gold or x amount of runes. Would make it so people who have all the equipment that they would ever want have a place to spend some of their money. It would also add another thing people can spend real cash for which would helping the game grow :).

What do you guys think.

To re-roll stats, I think it'd need to be more of an investment (at least regarding Gold costs). 300g for that seems too cheap. Maybe 500-800g to make it somewhat of a commitment. The runes can be on the cheaper side, personally I don't care regarding runes as long as it helps the game (and remains reasonable).

Generally, you got my support, brother.

RainaAudron
13th Mar 2014, 01:13
That´s not a bad idea - all the special weapons I got have stats which aren´t useful... Or maybe a system where we can sell/trade them off?

MarinePikachu
13th Mar 2014, 01:20
That´s not a bad idea - all the special weapons I got have stats which aren´t useful... Or maybe a system where we can sell/trade them off?

Trading would be nice to have. I have like 3 multibows and don't use any.

Tureil
13th Mar 2014, 01:48
The only uncommon I've earned that isnt totally crap is my Hunter's uncommon repeater. -8% recoil with 2% speed loss. Since I never used Fleet-Footed and cant outrun the leeches anyway, it isnt exactly crippling.

Every other uncommon seems like it's just designed to handicap me.

+1 support for trading/selling uncommons for sometime down the line as well!

Razaiim
13th Mar 2014, 04:37
I believe Trade and such is on the way, as well as melt down functionality to get the base weapon... and hopefully something else, since I'd rather use a modded item than the unmodded version, and melting down would just be pointless.

MarinePikachu
13th Mar 2014, 05:18
I believe Trade and such is on the way, as well as melt down functionality to get the base weapon... and hopefully something else, since I'd rather use a modded item than the unmodded version, and melting down would just be pointless.

Thats good to know that we can remove the stats and use the basic weapon. All my specials suck.

Wobbley
13th Mar 2014, 07:58
I support all of the ideas so far in this thread, although I agree that it should be more expensive, and it's a great gold sink.