PDA

View Full Version : Replay/Playback feature suggestion

Chromepup
14th Mar 2010, 00:55
Ok so you've done something insane and deployed parachute so the slow turning camera has spoiled the view of it. Would'nt it be good to see your last 30 seconds of gameplay from some better camera angles and maybe with some slow motion. I think in a game where its all about explosions and stunts its a must have. What do you think?

NovaSilisko
14th Mar 2010, 00:56
It would be pretty cool. But it likely would be a PS3 exclusive considering how the video recorder went :u

xbox360kris
14th Mar 2010, 00:58
Ok so you've done something insane and deployed parachute so the slow turning camera has spoiled the view of it. Would'nt it be good to see your last 30 seconds of gameplay from some better camera angles and maybe with some slow motion. I think in a game where its all about explosions and stunts its a must have. What do you think?

Too much work , they have better things to do I'd think but I agree it's featured with not so many games but featuring it withthis game would make it too cute and those devs wouldn't want that(?)

MonkeyShines
14th Mar 2010, 01:03
Yeah, multiple angles is too much work, agreed -- BUT -- They could at least let us look behind Rico while we're skydiving down off of something or parachuting!!!!? Why isn't that allowed? It seems it would be such a simple fix that would open up so many more epic recording possibilities.

My main reason being that I want to be able to record something like at 1:16 of the No Ordinary Mission Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fm59LSmDc0). With a view of the explosion behind Rico as he leaps from the building. But, with this camera limitation, it's impossible.

NovaSilisko
14th Mar 2010, 01:04
Yeah, multiple angles is too much work, agreed -- BUT -- They could at least let us look behind Rico while we're skydiving down off of something or parachuting!!!!? Why isn't that allowed? It seems it would be such a simple fix that would open up so many more epic recording possibilities.

My main reason being that I want to be able to record something like at 1:16 of the No Ordinary Mission Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fm59LSmDc0). With a view of the explosion behind Rico as he leaps from the building. But, with this camera limitation, it's impossible.

Indeed. I'd like to be able to look behind me while BASE jumping so I can make sure I'm not about to slam into the cliff face.

Chromepup
14th Mar 2010, 01:08
Well how about normal, behind and stunt camera for the time being?

xbox360kris
14th Mar 2010, 01:11
Well how about normal, behind and stunt camera for the time being?

I also don't like the camera while using land vehicles when turning, should be more loose like (for example) GTA IV

MonkeyShines
14th Mar 2010, 01:13
It's weird, 'cause when you're in a car you can move the camera all around Rico and look behind or whatever...but just not while jumping or parachuting. Why???

Didn't this bother any of the testers? Anyway, a simple patch could totally fix this too. I only hope MCM will hear our cries, ha.

MonkeyShines
14th Mar 2010, 03:57
Can anyone involved confirm that this will be different in the full version. Sorry I'm so adamant, but this is the only thing that's really disappointed me with the demo. And that's only in regards to making cool videos, the game itself is great...but ah...yeah a fix for this would be OUTSTANDING!

Think of all the new epic video moment possibilities with this fix!

LET US LOOK BEHIND RICO WHEN HE'S JUMPING/PARACHUTING!!!

...please??

AssassinAgent47
14th Mar 2010, 04:01
I too would like the camera to be a little more free control

I also hate how the camera auto centers while in a vehicle when you make a sudden turn the camera sorta wonks out