PDA

View Full Version : Black market weapons and vechicles amount?

Monopolyguy666
13th Mar 2010, 03:25
Ok i was thinking, isn't there like 950 weapon and vehicle parts so if i did the math right would that mean there is like at least 40 vehicles and weapons? Plz enlighten me

NovaSilisko
13th Mar 2010, 03:29
I'm fairly sure there's more collectibles than just weapon parts and vehicle parts, not counting armor parts(what do those do anyway)

Monopolyguy666
13th Mar 2010, 03:34
I'm fairly sure there's more collectibles than just weapon parts and vehicle parts, not counting armor parts(what do those do anyway)

Yeah i heard there are 3000 collectibles in the game but 950 is how many vehicle and weapon parts are in the game. Btw armor increase total health i belive at least

Deadman
13th Mar 2010, 03:36

After you collect enough armor parts your health permanently increases

alien_guy
13th Mar 2010, 12:08
Ok i was thinking, isn't there like 950 weapon and vehicle parts so if i did the math right would that mean there is like at least 40 vehicles and weapons? Plz enlighten me

there arent enough parts to fully upgrade all the weapons and vehicles, you just upgrade the ones you want to.

Tieze95
13th Mar 2010, 12:13
there arent enough parts to fully upgrade all the weapons and vehicles, you just upgrade the ones you want to.

From where do you know that??

alien_guy
13th Mar 2010, 14:05
From where do you know that??

its called common sense, if there where enough parts to full upgrade everything then there would be like 1,000,000 parts

superme237
13th Mar 2010, 14:08

there are 104 non-unique vehicles:eek:but there may be more unique ones:eek:
i dont know how many guns there is:eek:
soorry im absesd with the :eek: smiley today:eek:

Buzz_Kill
13th Mar 2010, 14:11
not to mention the fact that in most games there are many weapons, and vehicles that have to be found, and cannot be purchased. so there should be weapons and cars in the game, but not purchasable through the black market, so therefore they would not be upgradeable with the vehicle and weapon parts