PDA

View Full Version : Can't hear certain sounds ingame.

mixterz
12th Mar 2010, 22:30
I've just started Just Cause 2 demo , and then there's like limited sound (lol) or something. I can hear when i'm shooting and background sound (nature), but i cant hear when others shoot, when stuff explodes etc. I have tried restarting the game, but it's still the same.

It wasn't like this when i played the demo earlier today :(

Help?

compatible
13th Mar 2010, 12:53
If you are using a trainer or something on the lines of this , that might be your problem , because with some of the trainers they cut the sound with certain thing also you cant pull down the statues in the village thus you cant complete that village , i think it will be some sort of anti piracy protection..
If you do not use any trainer then check to make sure you have not go the sound on surrond sound setting instead of stereo to this : start / control panel / hardware and sound / sound / select the speakers you are using , then config and select what type of speaker set you have (stereo / 5.1 / 6.1 / 7.1 )

MoothyKnight
14th Mar 2010, 07:17
if you are using a trainer or mod just kill yourself and that fixes it (works for me!)

Apache249
14th Mar 2010, 08:57
I've just started Just Cause 2 demo , and then there's like limited sound (lol) or something. I can hear when i'm shooting and background sound (nature), but i cant hear when others shoot, when stuff explodes etc. I have tried restarting the game, but it's still the same.

It wasn't like this when i played the demo earlier today :(

Help?

You're using the hackpack right? Just kill yourself and the sound will come back.

cha0s
14th Mar 2010, 18:31
You're using the hackpack right? Just kill yourself and the sound will come back.

Why the hate? Time limit removed, crap intro cutscene removed, can go anywhere in map, all black market items unlocked. Its a glorious thing :p

compatible
14th Mar 2010, 18:49
Why the hate? Time limit removed, crap intro cutscene removed, can go anywhere in map, all black market items unlocked. Its a glorious thing :p

there was no hate there , if u are using a hacker or trainer it can cut some sounds out if you kill your self (in game ) the sound will come back next time you spawn.