PDA

View Full Version : Mike Oldman, put an end to the arguing/confusion and answer this question!

Stuntman944
12th Mar 2010, 20:12
Is the height limit in the demo the same as in the full game. By you answering this it will put an end to alot of threads and arguing. Thanks in advance. :)

Tieze95
12th Mar 2010, 20:14
Yes, mycoldman, please do us this favor.
Sadly, there will stll be some idiots who cant use search, so theyll create new threads about this again.

But pLease, MYCOLDMAN, please, tell us a wisdom...

Beam_me_up_Scotty
12th Mar 2010, 20:14
it's already been confirmed

evelystira
12th Mar 2010, 20:16
is how high you can fly up really THIS important? surely its not at the top of my priority list.. but... o.O

Stuntman944
12th Mar 2010, 20:16
Yes, mycoldman, please do us this favor.
Sadly, there will stll be some idiots who cant use search, so theyll create new threads about this again.

But pLease, MYCOLDMAN, please, tell us a wisdom...

I am aware that there are other threads. In the other threads there are people saying "Its the same as the demo" and then there's Movura who said "You can go much higher." There's been no official confirmation. This is what I am asking. For serious OFFICIAL confirmation.

Tieze95
12th Mar 2010, 20:18
RIght.

I wanna know it too :D

Stuntman944
12th Mar 2010, 20:20
it's already been confirmed

Where?

dayd41
12th Mar 2010, 20:25
The fact that the ceiling height is the same between the full game and the demo was confirmed during an event in Paris.

My guess is the ceiling is the same. BUT the aircrafts we used didnt have enough engine power to reach the height.

Flying a jet is definitely going to be a difference than flying a stunt plane, right?

Stuntman944
12th Mar 2010, 20:30
The fact that the ceiling height is the same between the full game and the demo was confirmed during an event in Paris.

My guess is the ceiling is the same. BUT the aircrafts we used didnt have enough engine power to reach the height.

Flying a jet is definitely going to be a difference than flying a stunt plane, right?

True. BUT in that same thread Movura said that it cannot be true because he went much higher. But I think your right about the type if plane thing...

zolo3123
12th Mar 2010, 20:34
i definitely think its higher and i think u can aculy go higher in the demo i did that time glitch thing and when out side of the demo area and i believe (not 100% sure) that i went higher out there than in the demo area :D

dayd41
12th Mar 2010, 20:35
True. BUT in that same thread Movura said that it cannot be true because he went much higher. But I think your right about the type if plane thing...

He probably went higher, because he used a better more powerful helicopter or plane.. you get it now?

i definitely think its higher and i think u can aculy go higher in the demo i did that time glitch thing and when out side of the demo area and i believe (not 100% sure) that i went higher out there than in the demo area :D

You probably only thought that because you looked at the desert area and it was farther away... lol

jtr7
12th Mar 2010, 20:48
Where?

Read divide's threads.

Deadman
12th Mar 2010, 21:22

That['s easy enough to test, set a waypoint at your feet, fly as high as possible, note the distance.

Stuntman944
12th Mar 2010, 21:27
Read divide's threads.

Yes, in that same thread movura said it wasn't true and you can go higher. Who do I believe?

PoorBison
13th Mar 2010, 00:12
i definitely think its higher and i think u can aculy go higher in the demo i did that time glitch thing and when out side of the demo area and i believe (not 100% sure) that i went higher out there than in the demo area :DThis. If you manage to break the demo height limit by getting outside of the boundary, you will have access to a much higher flight ceiling.