PDA

View Full Version : Will we see a trailer? will the devs answer?

Danielsun_
12th Mar 2010, 18:59
im just wondering...

With all the the reviews coming out and screenshots we get to get a look at what this new game will look like

however even as Keir the mystery man himself said the screenshots do not do the game justice

so i have to ask, will we get to see a trailer of the game so we can see a bit of gameplay and help make our minds up, even though its not a full fledged game doesn't mean we should not get a trailer many arcade games have trailers such as:

Toy soldiers
Worms
that xbox live game room
and monster madness (or something like that on xbox)
and many more

if anyone manages to find a trailer would you post a link?

much loves

Keir
12th Mar 2010, 19:01
There certainly will be a trailer! I haven't got a time frame for you yet, but I'll chase this up next week.

It's definitely something we want to get out there, because the game does look great, you gotta see it moving :)

Danielsun_
12th Mar 2010, 19:35
thank you Keir!! :D, awesome i hope it goes on one of the popular websites like IGN or Gamespot or even the official TR website

Thank you for answering my question :)

Kami
12th Mar 2010, 20:57
There certainly will be a trailer! I haven't got a time frame for you yet, but I'll chase this up next week.

It's definitely something we want to get out there, because the game does look great, you gotta see it moving :)

When will we see a proper Render/Concept of Totec? :D

Max 28
13th Mar 2010, 02:49
Trailer will be nice. But yeah! I wanna see a render of Totec! :D

Danielsun_
13th Mar 2010, 12:14
hmm if anyone has an Xbox360 i just saw on the inside xbox tab the 'GDC conference' video where someone from Xbox is covering some of the games there, noticed a new guitar game which uses an actual guitar not those button ones..awesome!

hopefully they will cover a bit of GOL :D

tombraidergal
13th Mar 2010, 12:24
i have an xbox 360 but can't go on live coz i'd have to connect the wire all the way downstairs trailing across the floor where people can trip up over it. and i certainly can't take it downstairs for my younger brother would DESTROY!!!!!
:-/ i can go on psn though! that's at my dads... well.... i'm off in a bit. got horse riding. ;)

Danielsun_
13th Mar 2010, 12:34
o you lucky girl!!! horse riding! :(

run some chavs down :D

Error96_
14th Mar 2010, 14:24
Great to see a trailer coming up. Can't wait to see the game with some motion.

dark7angel
14th Mar 2010, 16:55
^ Me too!!! :cool:

pleomax
16th Mar 2010, 07:06
Yeh, will get a better idea of what we're dealing with here if we could see some sort of gameplay.

Still not sure what to make of a Lara Croft side game, but we'll see.

The screenshots are not really giving much away.

mushroom079
18th Mar 2010, 11:48
i have an xbox 360 but can't go on live coz i'd have to connect the wire all the way downstairs trailing across the floor where people can trip up over it. and i certainly can't take it downstairs for my younger brother would DESTROY!!!!!
:-/ i can go on psn though! that's at my dads... well.... i'm off in a bit. got horse riding. ;)

Buy a WI-FI adaptor.
mine woks great!

No wires!

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/8CC20E1E-4098-46EE-9688-F1A04157431C/0/boxxbox360wirelessnetadapt.jpg

$Mr.Croft$
21st Mar 2010, 22:54
Dont know if this is right but i seen bout 4 videos with the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u72nX5d20RQ

:)

Danielsun_
21st Mar 2010, 22:57
thats an awesome video, not official apparently but totally awesome :)

found his home page

http://www.youtube.com/user/xTRKOx#p/u/0/AbJWrRNEonk

not sure how he makes them but maybe Eidos/CD should recruit lol

Ants_27_
22nd Mar 2010, 07:42
Well I think one program is something called blender which the name alone confuses me!:lol:

And yes I love his stuff!

$Mr.Croft$
22nd Mar 2010, 15:48
Lol it did look pretty convinicing though :P

He must be really good at doing this stuff !

laralover_07
22nd Mar 2010, 17:14
I hope GoL gets some TV coverage, but I don't know if downloadable games usually do.