PDA

View Full Version : STORE skins

vyrmtongue
11th Mar 2014, 18:10
is there any other option to get different class skins besides spending around 5 euro on each one of them? ive read somewhere that they can be unlocked by levelling up, but i didnt notice anything like that

in alpha they werent even possible to buy, but now, when i see sometimes other players i feel kinda jealous :( since its beta, you could give all of them to us for testing :D

anyway, im glad the game is evoloving, keep up the good work guys

cheers

Ygdrasel
12th Mar 2014, 02:37
If memory serves, evolved skins (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10800) will unlock at level intervals. The rest have to be bought.

Shirokurou
19th Mar 2014, 11:41
Um...I have to add on another note...But all the skins look very same-y.
I think the Hunter and Alchemist have the most variety of skins and Hammerhead does give the Sentinel a different head.

But the rest of the skins just look like more of the same.

Tube_Reaver
19th Mar 2014, 14:35
Um...I have to add on another note...But all the skins look very same-y.
I think the Hunter and Alchemist have the most variety of skins and Hammerhead does give the Sentinel a different head.

But the rest of the skins just look like more of the same.

The actual pictures on the store/loadouts page do not do the skins justice.

They look much much better in-game, and there are noticeable differences between skins of the same classes.

Shirokurou
19th Mar 2014, 15:01
The actual pictures on the store/loadouts page do not do the skins justice.

They look much much better in-game, and there are noticeable differences between skins of the same classes.
A skin-preview mode should be added in that case. Cause otherwise it sounds like you're buying a cat in a bag.

Lekkuen
20th Mar 2014, 04:36
This. I mean it's fine now as it's early, But I definitely think skins that deviate farther from the initial look are needed , if if they have stretch lore a little (or just be non canon)

Shirokurou
20th Mar 2014, 10:13
This. I mean it's fine now as it's early, But I definitely think skins that deviate farther from the initial look are needed , if if they have stretch lore a little (or just be non canon)
No, actually. Just variations.
Like the Reaver's alts are all variations of the same semi-plated armor. But...why not give him a full cloth costume. Like a ninja. It would make sense and would deriviate it.
Tyrant's costumes are all semi-bare-chested with a pauldron. So a totally naked aside from battlepaint one would stand out, just like a more armored one would.
There are ways to advance and variate the initial look while making it logical and different.

Khalith
20th Mar 2014, 10:30
Tyrant's costumes are all semi-bare-chested with a pauldron. So a totally naked aside from battlepaint one would stand out, just like a more armored one would.

A naked, battle paint covered, screaming Tyrant charging straight at you, truly nothing would strike more fear in the hearts of human teams than that!

Shirokurou
20th Mar 2014, 10:48
A naked, battle pain covered, screaming Tyrant charging straight at you, truly nothing would strike more fear in the hearts of human teams than that!
I am totally pining for that.

kardimond
20th Mar 2014, 11:03
A naked, battle paint covered, screaming Tyrant charging straight at you, truly nothing would strike more fear in the hearts of human teams than that!

Best skin suggestion I've seen so far!