PDA

View Full Version : C4 planting question

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 14:44
When I was playing JC2 demo I thought i could bring those huge cranes down by using the grappling hook to reel in, plant C4 and then open the parachute to get down and detonate. Sadly I couldn't do that. :(

So when I am in hanging reeled-in position and normal reeled-in position I can't plant C4, but I can shoot. Will they add this or is already in the Full Game?

BTW: My first post on this forum :D:lmao::D

Buzz_Kill
12th Mar 2010, 14:46
When I was playing JC2 demo I thought i could bring those huge cranes down by using the grappling hook to reel in, plant C4 and then open the parachute to get down and detonate. Sadly I couldn't do that. :(

So when I am in hanging reeled-in position and normal reeled-in position I can't plant C4, but I can shoot. Will they add this or is already in the Full Game?

I hope so, it would be awesome to plant the explosives from under a helicopter

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 14:46

get on top, where you can walk, plant C4, go down. enjoy the scene
btw welcome :D

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 14:51
get on top, where you can walk, plant C4, go down. enjoy the scene
btw welcome :D

Thanks man :D

I already did walk on top and plant the c4, but.. well idk.... I would find it more fun to be able to plant it when in reeled-in position.

Also, Buzz_Kill I had the same idea and it would be AWESOME to have that in the game. Really stylish to bring down a heli that way :cool:.

Norwegian
12th Mar 2010, 14:53
I agree with you Nitrogoku, and I hope we can do that in the full version.

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 14:54
Thanks man :D

I already did walk on top and plant the c4, but.. well idk.... I would find it more fun to be able to plant it when in reeled-in position

yeah, agreed. posted same thing on another forum (and is also said in posts here) when you are in stunt position in helicopter i'd like to go to enemy helicopter , go back to my copter and boom. 2 problems
1. when you leave your chopper, it goes retarded BEEP BEEP BEEP and crashes
2. the problem you mentioned, can't do it while hanging :l

Captain-Matt
12th Mar 2010, 14:55
You're best off planting the C4 in the soil where it'll grow into a nice tree :)

Anyway, C4 and grenades are a left hand action, the grapple is attached to the left forearm. Go figure :)

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 14:59
You're best off planting the C4 in the soil where it'll grow into a nice tree :)

Anyway, C4 and grenades are a left hand action, the grapple is attached to the left forearm. Go figure :)

hahahahah crap that made my day XD :lol:

but still he could put his weapon in his holster and reach out for the C4/grenades
besides , rico can do everything. only eidos and avalanche brainwashed him so he can't perform it now.

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 15:03
C4 and grenades are a left hand action, the grapple is attached to the left forearm. Go figure :)

Yeah, i know. But.. why not pick a grenade in your right hand? throwing c4 and grenades always stops the action of shooting anyway ;)

edit: Whoops a bit too late :mad2: :lol:

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 15:06
Yeah, i know. But.. why not pick a grenade in your right hand? throwing c4 and grenades always stops the action of shooting anyway ;)

edit: Whoops a bit too late :mad2: :lol:

meow :3!

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 15:12
meow :3!

Yay! you just reminded me we're getting kittens in a few weeks.

Luckily we get 2 kittens so I can grapple them together if they are being bad boyz :D

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 15:15
Yay! you just reminded me we're getting kittens in a few weeks.

Luckily we get 2 kittens so I can grapple them together if they are being bad boyz :D

oh ****, i love kittens. it would be hard to decide which to choose, kittens/just cause 2 :C

:3

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 15:19
Kinda late, but I just noticed your from the same country as me :cool: :thumb:

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 15:24
Kinda late, but I just noticed your from the same country as me :cool: :thumb:

niet waar! *hoest*

welke console (toekomst)speel je jc2 op? :whistle:

2englishd00ds:

sorry i got this need to speak dutch as there aren't many dutch people on this forum

Nitrogoku
12th Mar 2010, 15:28
niet waar! *hoest*

2englishd00ds:

sorry i got this need to speak dutch as there aren't many dutch people on this forum

Ik koop hem voor de PS3, jij zeker op X360, niet? Ik ga trouwens even MW2 doen nu, dus kan zijn dat ik niet snel reageer ;)

xbox360kris
12th Mar 2010, 15:35
Ik koop hem voor de PS3, jij zeker op X360, niet? Ik ga trouwens even MW2 doen nu, dus kan zijn dat ik niet snel reageer ;)

correct & succes met mw :3

Trinitykill
12th Mar 2010, 16:16

Dit is een verschrikkelijke vertaler, dus ik zal proberen mijn best doen en hopelijk zult u begrijpen,

hoe is het weer?

Xbox 360 by the way :)

Zakkon
12th Mar 2010, 18:05
Thank the maker for Google Translate.

I agree, it whould be awe awesome to be able to plant C4 when hanging.