PDA

View Full Version : STORE Missing levelup rewards

Boreaquis
11th Mar 2014, 17:40
I got account level 15 and reaver level 10 yesterday. Neither granted me the reward it should have (class token/reaver equipment).

WhiteFlameKyo
11th Mar 2014, 17:59
In your inventory you should have a "Class Unlock Artifact", which can be used in the armory (I think). As for reaver's ability, you should also have a chest in your inventory - right-click it and open.

Boreaquis
11th Mar 2014, 18:04
In your inventory you should have a "Class Unlock Artifact", which can be used in the armory (I think). As for reaver's ability, you should also have a chest in your inventory - right-click it and open.

Like I said, I didn't get either of those.

WhiteFlameKyo
11th Mar 2014, 18:07
Ah, okay. I figured it was worth making sure. In that case you need to wait for the devs to read the thread. Or you could send a PM to one of them.

Boreaquis
11th Mar 2014, 20:24
Got my rewards during my play session today, although I didn't get any message when I got it, so I'm unsure of what triggered it.

WhiteFlameKyo
11th Mar 2014, 20:53
Maybe you just needed to restart the game to make them appear? Which still would be a bug.

Boreaquis
11th Mar 2014, 22:32
Maybe you just needed to restart the game to make them appear? Which still would be a bug.

Nope, I tried restarting the game yesterday. They also weren't in my game when I logged back in today. I don't think I levelled up any classes today either, so it might just have been randomly on one of my game completions.

PlagueMaster
12th Mar 2014, 11:52
There is one more reward on 10 lvl character? I got lvl 10 on hunter and reaver but only one reward on 5 lvl, on both of them.

Boreaquis
12th Mar 2014, 21:49
There is one more reward on 10 lvl character? I got lvl 10 on hunter and reaver but only one reward on 5 lvl, on both of them.

You're supposed to get a chest every 5 levels, yes. You might have the same problem as me, in which case it'll turn up eventually.

cmstache
12th Mar 2014, 22:40
They are in your inventory. You'll see a pouch, right click it, then open.

PlagueMaster
13th Mar 2014, 10:42
I got a "bag", not "chest", for hunter after 3 days I hit 10 lvl. Maybe rewards just may not come automatically right after you hit 10 lvl.

They are in your inventory. You'll see a pouch, right click it, then open.

Don't have it for reaver. Just hunter's lvl 10 reward.

cmstache
13th Mar 2014, 12:23
The bag is the same thing. The name of the bag is "... promotion chest." Sometimes, it doesn't open automatically, maybe it's a bug?

PlagueMaster
13th Mar 2014, 13:34
Open it itself or no, but I got no new items for reaver, only one I buy.
Only thing is interesting now: for what chests there is key in store? There is random chests as reward for what? For nothing? For lvl up? The chests I got can be opened without key.

LordFrenzlin
15th Mar 2014, 14:06
I reached lvl 10 yesterday, I unlocked siege mode and the new player deathmatch got greyed out but i didn't receive the level 10 artifact. I got the level 5 artifact and used it to unlock the sentinel.
Since i don't have the artifact, I can't actually unlock the Scout without paying for runestones.

Just thought I'd put the bug out there.

EDIT: I just received my class artifact, it seems like the game just didn't register the fact that i was level 10.

Jeffers
15th Mar 2014, 15:20
I think the XP totals may be slightly off. I've had the game register in the middle of a round that my level has increased, but coming out to the lobby and going to profile I haven't leveled up, I'm just below.

Nehemia
15th Mar 2014, 18:01
It clearly states I am level 10, and I got this silly crossbow as a reward, but no class artifact unlock either.

Nomado-Coyote
15th Mar 2014, 19:58
I had the same issue and the game does indeed calculate and register exp totals and levels a little weird, but I got my artifact sometime when I hit 11. After 1 or 2 games past lvl 10.
I'm also sometimes a little surprised at times when it registers my level up mid-game or when I have not known I had leveled already but when I enter the match on TAB it's already one rank up (e.g. lobby said 9, entered match - TAB says 10). Those things happen. I've seen delays in ranking rewards but it never failed me in delievering them sometime later.

IKathaarI
16th Mar 2014, 01:45
I reached level 10 reaver yesterday, and got NO reward, and yes, I spent 5 minutes scouring the inventory, it is NOT there. I'll keep checking.

PlagueMaster
16th Mar 2014, 09:15
Just wait, you'll get it 100%. My rewards for class lvl up come to me in 3-4 days. It is still closed beta and that reward thing is new here.

IKathaarI
16th Mar 2014, 19:59
I just find it odd as i got my lvl 5 class rewards instantly, yet the lvl 10's take almost a week?

WhiteFlameKyo
16th Mar 2014, 21:51
I just got my sentinel's 5lvl reward immediately after reaching level 6. But after the same match my account level got to 20 and I still have 3 artifacts. Maybe I'll get one once I reach 21.

Jeffers
17th Mar 2014, 19:42
I just find it odd as i got my lvl 5 class rewards instantly, yet the lvl 10's take almost a week?

How much more had you leveled over that week it took you to recieve the reward? Just curious to see if it is an XP scaling/calculation issue and not a time related one....

Saranjivac
17th Mar 2014, 20:22
So far I have gotten every chest reward, tho some did take up to 4-5 days to appear in my inventory.

-Kainh-
21st Mar 2014, 17:49
Same problem to me, reached level 10 but no new class reward.. I'll wait

WhiteFlameKyo
21st Mar 2014, 18:06
I just got my sentinel's 5lvl reward immediately after reaching level 6. But after the same match my account level got to 20 and I still have 3 artifacts. Maybe I'll get one once I reach 21.

I got my fourth artifact for level 20 a few days later (2-3), when my exp bar was filled in about 65%.

Kazimira
22nd Mar 2014, 03:56
Same problem here no level five class reward for my reaver and I'm level ten with no second class unlock.

lucinvampire
29th May 2014, 22:12
This isn’t really a missing reward as such – but are these supposed to have what is rewarded on them? It’s the first time one actually popped up on my screen but it was just blank – so don’t know if that’s what it’s supposed to be like or not! As I say I'm sure I've received some rewards at least (lvl 20 now) but nothing has ever notified me before...

If they are supposed to be like that - then I assume something will be added to them at a later date as they look a bit silly with a large blank box...it kind of needs something.

NulliSeccundus
23rd Aug 2014, 13:04
Hi, I'm not receiving the bag rewards for getting the classes to the level requirements. I also have not received the bags for the classes I had past the first 3 milestones when the system was implemented.

I've recently come back to the game so not sure if its a problem because my account was active before the implementation of the system or something like that.

Thanks

- Nulliseccundus

Edyward
23rd Aug 2014, 14:26
I have the same issue, i have currently level 12, but only recieved one artefact to unlock a class.