PDA

View Full Version : Freefalling/Heli control problem with mouse/keyboard

p34nk
11th Mar 2010, 19:37
I think I have submitted this before but I just wanted to make sure the dev and/or other users seeing this:

Anyone have any problems when freefalling? The mouse sensitivity is throwing me off I cant really move back and forth when free falling, and just moving the mouse a little made Rico fly left and right very quickly. When I'm walking, the sensitivity is fine, but not freefalling.

Same thing when controlling a heli. I need to drag the mouse 5-6 times to make the heli turn 180 degrees and there is no way in the option to control the sensitivity.

Other than that, the fact that the game fails to recognize your other mouse button (button 4 and 5 and so on) if you have a gaming mouse also needs to be addressed. I have the SteelSeries and it didnt recognize the side button. Have tried with Razer Deathadder and its the same thing.

I guess the alternative would be to quickly switch between mouse/kbm and 360 controller when freefalling, but that is quite lame.

Is anyone here have any solution or is having the same issues? Please help! Thanks

MoothyKnight
12th Mar 2010, 07:17
yeah, the keyboard controls for the heli and skydiving are very bad. Everything else seems fine tho

Red_Man
12th Mar 2010, 15:48
Changing helicopter turning to Z and C buttons from mouse can be possible solution.
I think players really need ability to look free.