PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Can I Run It Question?

Flippy
11th Mar 2010, 07:51
Sorry, but I am about to pre-order Just Cause 2, and I want it on my new PC.

I was able to run the demo perfectly but can I just run by some of my specs to get confirmation it will work.( If Eidos had updated SystemRequirementsLab already, this issue wouldn't come up !)

OK.
Windows 7 Home Premium
4* 3.6Ghz processor
ATi Radeon HD4850 Graphics Card
650GB
4GB RAM
DirectX 11

Thank you in advance for your help!

Eidos Support
11th Mar 2010, 10:00
Can you be more specific about this : 4* 3.6Ghz processor ? Is this an Intel Core2Quad or an AMD processor? Other than this point it sounds fine to play the game, I would just rather confirm the exact processor. If your not sure, Click on Start then type dxdiag, this will show the name of your processor.

compatible
11th Mar 2010, 11:55
humm pentium 4 ?

Flippy
11th Mar 2010, 19:52
Its IntelCore2Quad

Magariz
11th Mar 2010, 20:25
A p4 at that speed could run this game, but as you said it's a Core2Quad so you are all set. You should be able to run the game with moderately high to high settings if not maxxed out. Might not be able to crank up the Anti-Aliasing at high resolutions very well but shouldn't be a big problem. I hope you have at least 2gb if not 4gb of ram as I can see that be the only thing that would hold you back as you did not say how much you have.

This is just a personal opinion of a fellow gamer.

longboardskier
11th Mar 2010, 20:37
A p4 at that speed could run this game, but as you said it's a Core2Quad so you are all set. You should be able to run the game with moderately high to high settings if not maxxed out. Might not be able to crank up the Anti-Aliasing at high resolutions very well but shouldn't be a big problem. I hope you have at least 2gb if not 4gb of ram as I can see that be the only thing that would hold you back as you did not say how much you have.

This is just a personal opinion of a fellow gamer.

He says he has 4GB of RAM so it looks like he's all good :)

Magariz
11th Mar 2010, 20:56
Ah yes I missed that. Ya buddy ur good!

Flippy
11th Mar 2010, 21:07
Thanks guys!