PDA

View Full Version : Eidos, there's a bridge missing! (Funny)

Edd1e
10th Mar 2010, 18:15
Heya there, been browsing theese forums since the releasedate of the Demo (first post now) and I can't believe I've been missing out on a game this good.
Just wanted to say hi and not go way too offtopic.

I am not sure about how the moderators of this forum feel about glitch-threads but if there is a problem with it I apologize for posting this.

So! Coords x8478 / y22157. There SHOULD be a bridge there but the AI seem to think it's a great place to wash their cars.. ontop of eachother and die.
I found it while paragripping (better word for that?) after the waterside. Stopped to look at the PDA and when I jumped out it started raining motorcycles. Wonder what Robert Carter would say about that.

I had searched some for more threads like this but I haven't yet found one so, hopefully at least someone will find this amusing for a couple of minutes. :)

Tested on PS3 version because my computer sucks************twilight-guy-hairstyle************************cheeze********.

xbox360kris
10th Mar 2010, 18:20
Heya there, been browsing theese forums since the releasedate of the Demo (first post now) and I can't believe I've been missing out on a game this good.
Just wanted to say hi and not go way too offtopic.

I am not sure about how the moderators of this forum feel about glitch-threads but if there is a problem with it I apologize for posting this.

So! Coords x8478 / y22157. There SHOULD be a bridge there but the AI seem to think it's a great place to wash their cars.. ontop of eachother and die.
I found it while paragripping (better word for that?) after the waterside. Stopped to look at the PDA and when I jumped out it started raining motorcycles. Wonder what Robert Carter would say about that.

I had searched some for more threads like this but I haven't yet found one so, hopefully at least someone will find this amusing for a couple of minutes. :)

Tested on PS3 version because my computer sucks************twilight-guy-hairstyle************************cheeze********.

HAHAHHA HOLY SHIIT!!!! please for god sake make a picture or something!@ XD

Zakkon
10th Mar 2010, 18:28
Haha, yeah I've been there. Try grappling a person to a car and watch them sink!

Liberaliter
10th Mar 2010, 18:32
Isn't that outside of the demo areas?

If so then theres a reason nothing appears.

Edd1e
10th Mar 2010, 18:33
Hehe, it's quite fun to get there by chopper as well. Cars are actually driving on the invisible bridge.

EvilTonyAlmeida
10th Mar 2010, 18:33
There's another drop off at about (9632, 20480). This one is a huge drop off (Approximately 100m) and it goes straight down. If you dive below the water, you can actually see the road continue on the ocean floor. :lol:

Steeve
10th Mar 2010, 18:35
Where to? :D

MonkeyBanana
10th Mar 2010, 18:56
It just goes on like a normal road at like 1km below sealevel, its really funny.

compatible
10th Mar 2010, 19:03
Isn't that outside of the demo areas?

If so then theres a reason nothing appears.

yes it is outside the demo boundaries , its to save on demo size when you download, there is only 1 bridge and that is to the south of the map..

Mikev
10th Mar 2010, 19:08
[insert sat-nav + dumb driver joke]

elamre
10th Mar 2010, 19:14
duh, found it out a while ago :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uhJu_pWYg

k1llabeastie
10th Mar 2010, 19:28
Omg epicc!!! Xd