PDA

View Full Version : anything that you missed from the first jc ?

ciderboy
9th Mar 2010, 21:26
i personally thought the cam zoom was better in the first one.

Rico Rodriguez (Cudel)
9th Mar 2010, 22:21
i miss the gyrocopter (mini helicopter)

inferno350z
9th Mar 2010, 22:23
longer grapple in the first game.

EricTheWise
9th Mar 2010, 23:34
i miss the gyrocopter (mini helicopter)
It might be in the full game, there is a tiny heli you can order from the Black Market in the demo btw, it unlocks with smg and c4.

longer grapple in the first game.
This might be a part of the upgrades available. I would think upgrading grapple would include length and strength.

I liked the camera in the first one more (at least for base jumping). Otherwise a HUGE improvement over JC1!

Deadman
9th Mar 2010, 23:38
I miss being able to parasail behind cars

justcause2ftw
9th Mar 2010, 23:41
It might be in the full game, there is a tiny heli you can order from the Black Market in the demo btw, it unlocks with smg and c4.

This might be a part of the upgrades available. I would think upgrading grapple would include length and strength.

I liked the camera in the first one more (at least for base jumping). Otherwise a HUGE improvement over JC1!The grapple isn't upgradeable, I'm pretty sure of it..

XanaxAbuser
9th Mar 2010, 23:50
!

after a lot of discussion here on the forum, we have discovered that there is no "upgradable hook"

In the full version it will be more strenghtfull, stop :p

justcause2ftw
9th Mar 2010, 23:51
after a lot of discussion here on the forum, we have discovered that there is no "upgradable hook"

In the full version it will be more strenghtfull, stop :pThis man speaks the truth.

Rico Rodriguez (Cudel)
10th Mar 2010, 00:25
hell yeah

MiracleMax
10th Mar 2010, 00:34
I don't know how much is in Just Cause 2... but I did like how slow the planes fell... totally unrealistic, but it made for sweet fun...