PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR problem that needs addressing!

Stuntman944
9th Mar 2010, 15:16
When you go into stunt position on a plane and if you go a little to the side or the plane hits you, you just fall all the way back to earth in ragdoll and die. It's really annoying! It basically ruins stunt position on planes. I think this really needs to be fixed, your thoughts?

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Mar 2010, 15:20
When you go into stunt position on a plane and if you go a little to the side or the plane hits you, you just fall all the way back to earth in ragdoll and die. It's really annoying! It basically ruins stunt position on planes. I think this really needs to be fixed, your thoughts?

Why don't you press some buttons so you GO INTO FREEFALL and everything is ok?

MiracleMax
9th Mar 2010, 15:20
the only thing I wish is that I could move my camera around more. I love shooting to the ground unconscious like a bullet.

Stuntman944
9th Mar 2010, 15:23
Why don't you press some buttons so you GO INTO FREEFALL and everything is ok?

Huh? When you are falling in ragdoll you can do ANYTHING. You just need to wait to hit the ground and die.

Zakkon
9th Mar 2010, 15:25
the only thing I wish is that I could move my camera around more. I love shooting to the ground unconscious like a bullet.

Same here, however incase you weren't trying to ragdoll fall you should be able to eject a parachute.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Mar 2010, 15:26
Huh? When you are falling in ragdoll you can do ANYTHING. You just need to wait to hit the ground and die.

Not quite. It has happened to me, I just tried to press buttons like crazy and it worked. Back to safe freefall.

Stuntman944
9th Mar 2010, 15:28
Not quite. It has happened to me, I just tried to press buttons like crazy and it worked. Back to safe freefall.

Really? I'll have to try this. I hope it works. Thanks for the advice...

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Mar 2010, 15:30
Really? I'll have to try this. I hope it works. Thanks for the advice...

You're welcome. Some indication would have helped tough.
Now I hope it wasn't another glitch when it worked, lol :D. Nah, I've done it more than once. Intuition and experience with other games, hehe

Stuntman944
9th Mar 2010, 15:34
Same here, however incase you weren't trying to ragdoll fall you should be able to eject a parachute.

THIS is a good idea. :)