PDA

View Full Version : Steam Pre-Purchase

ZeroXX7
7th Mar 2010, 09:13
Just thought everyone would like to know that JC2 is now avaliable for Pre-Purchase on steam at 10% off making it 44.99USD :)

CameO73
7th Mar 2010, 10:43
... or € 44.99 in Europe :-(

Pridit
7th Mar 2010, 11:34
or not at all in the UK..

ZombieSkydiver
8th Mar 2010, 00:59
Just purchased it on Steam, a good deal at 44.99! Major kudos to the developers, I haven't bought a game like this since GTA4, and it's because of GTA4 that I haven't bought games like this since then!

GTA4 + "Friend Dates" = Massive FAIL. Seriously, the whole friend date thing in that game nearly ruined open world gaming. It certainly ruined the GTA franchise. 10/10 my arse, that game sucked aside from the rampages you could go on, and that got old pretty quick (except for backflipping motorbikes, that was fun).

This game smacks GTA4 down to the gutter where it belongs.

jimbo2150
8th Mar 2010, 01:13
Just FYI, you get it $5 cheaper because it does NOT come with any of the extra content (no Rico gun, no hovercraft, no classic car, no sniper rifle, no skull parachute, no monster truck). I got it through STEAM because:

Most of it I don't really need or would be easy to find in full game
All of it will eventually be unlocked for everyone, just a matter of time

Daworm
8th Mar 2010, 05:30
Just FYI, you get it $5 cheaper because it does NOT come with any of the extra content (no Rico gun, no hovercraft, no classic car, no sniper rifle, no skull parachute, no monster truck). I got it through STEAM because:

Most of it I don't really need or would be easy to find in full game
All of it will eventually be unlocked for everyone, just a matter of time

Really?
That's confirmed?

That sucks the big one :(

I want DLC early. Esp that hovercraft!! :)