PDA

View Full Version : Steam Just Cause 2 Pre-Order - Just Cause 1 Free?

Gimpymoo
6th Mar 2010, 09:44
Ok, the 10% pre-order deal is better than nothing but I for one am not biting at that.

Make it 10% PLUS a copy of Just Cause 1 then i'll pre-order :)

lordreaven
11th Mar 2010, 03:08
i would say for the simple reason i just bought #1, but thats a great idea.

Helegad
11th Mar 2010, 04:12
I totally agree. Would be nice to have it in my Steam library in case I ever lose my JC disc.

ETJ
12th Mar 2010, 16:17
it would be nice if you had that but don't most people getting JC2 already have JC like me?
Also do you know if you get the exclusive content as it doesn't mention it as I want the hovercraft :P

Daworm
15th Mar 2010, 01:48
it would be nice if you had that but don't most people getting JC2 already have JC like me?
Also do you know if you get the exclusive content as it doesn't mention it as I want the hovercraft :P

Apparently Steam purchase does not include the DLC. But you can get it at a later date.
I'm just going to EB Games and getting the limited edition myself :)

SuperSanch0
16th Mar 2010, 03:59

Yah. does steam give anything besides a discount?:confused:

croswat
16th Mar 2010, 10:39
Apparently Steam purchase does not include the DLC. But you can get it at a later date.
I'm just going to EB Games and getting the limited edition myself :)

shame it says april for EB Games..

bschuler
19th Mar 2010, 15:40
I agree. I wish Steam would start acting more like Walmart and force companies to do things in the customers interest, like JC1 for free with pre-order. They are big enough now I think. But instead I bet they get a better markup.