PDA

View Full Version : WOW but question Is there a pdf manual?

Arrowslinger
5th Mar 2010, 12:51
WOW I love the stunts, had to grab me a motorcycle of course shooting the driver to convince him I wanted it more than he did. Then out of no where these clowns start chasing me as if I had a sack of diamonds or it could have been shooting the guy on the motorcycle? I am committing all sorts of felonies in my trek trying to shake these guys, we careen down a cliff where my transportation becomes unusable BUT! I take off running to a rock ledge, jump into mid air, pop the parachute and now I am gliding looking for a safe place to land. Unfortunately the gang chasing me were waiting on the road below where a fierce gun battle ensues, I am quickly killed by massive gunfire but hey it took two of them :P

Game looks fantastic even on default settings, advance settings had me crawling

The game is BUSY, I need a manual?

I am a hardcore player of Avalanches other title theHunter, this one is much better in look than the first Just Cause.

compatible
5th Mar 2010, 16:11
im sorry mate but you lost me , talking about your game time.
was the question , is there a game manual ? if that was the question there will be one for the full game yes , but you never get a game manual just for a demo..

Arrowslinger
5th Mar 2010, 16:25
Thanks!

I guess I have to just take screens of all the things to do and keys to push :rasp: