PDA

View Full Version : ABILITIES Tyrants new ability

MasterShuriko
10th Mar 2014, 02:52
I was up kinda late and viewed some Streams via twitch and then I was struck by a sad truth.

The Tyrant is sadly missing an ability that grabs a human and tosses the human into the ground and or wall.

(insert name here) 350-400 dmg attack or something like it.

Think it would be kinda sweet for the Tyrant to have and switch to.

MarinePikachu
10th Mar 2014, 08:03
I actually would really enjoy seeing that. Pick up a human and throw against a wall. Would be the most brutal and painful looking skill in game. Would make people play tyrant a lot more probably. In addition, this skill could be used to pick up a human and throw into the human team for aoe dmg where the thrown person takes the most damage and the others take half.

I would really like to see this. Would make games so fun to play seeing a sent drop a human on a building and watching a tyrant throw that human off the building. Tyrant would also be able to just separate the team by throwing the human into the distance making a 3v4 battle.

RemovedQuasar
10th Mar 2014, 09:20
Ahahah that's a good idea! A more brutal skill for the Tyrant could be so cool! Like MarinePikachu said, this would make people play the Tyrant, it's the less played class. I would grab humans and throw them on the Malek statue, muahahah! :D :D

MasterShuriko
10th Mar 2014, 11:24
still trying to figure out a good name for such a ability :scratch:

RemovedQuasar
10th Mar 2014, 16:48
What about "Hurl"?

Sanguise23
10th Mar 2014, 17:30
throw away

Razaiim
10th Mar 2014, 18:21
Shot put

Psyonix_Corey
10th Mar 2014, 18:33
This exists

MarinePikachu
11th Mar 2014, 01:22
This exists

If this is gonna be an incoming skill, OMG SDJFK:LSHGLAKSDJ:DLSFJSLVNS!!!!

Ygdrasel
11th Mar 2014, 02:38
Sounds good. Better than some early suggestions I used to hear for the Tyrant ("he should use corpses to beat people up!") that went past brutal and straight into cartoony.

MasterShuriko
11th Mar 2014, 06:10
This exists

You tease! =D

CoOkiedude
11th Mar 2014, 21:04
It's called throw player from the datamine someone pulled off last week I think. Personally I would love it if instead of just throwing them away with your hands, the Tyrant tossed the human in the air a bit and used a Force Pulse like the elder Turelim in SR1 to blow him away.I can see the issues with this however :D

Belokk
13th Mar 2014, 17:48
This exists

While i'm happy its coming i still say the same thing as i did before on this skill Tyrants should also be able to throw his own teammates too for rescue/initiation purposes

Plus vamps need some MAJOR increases on the number of teamwork skills they have (currently its pretty much just ignore pain smoke bomb and kidnap and thats ONLY if you really push it)

Vampmaster
13th Mar 2014, 17:54
While i'm happy its coming i still say the same thing as i did before on this skill Tyrants should also be able to throw his own teammates too for rescue/initiation purposes

Plus vamps need some MAJOR increases on the number of teamwork skills they have (currently its pretty much just ignore pain smoke bomb and kidnap and thats ONLY if you really push it)

Some sort of hitchhiker-thumbs-out would be needed to indicate willingness from the teammate though. That way your own team mates can't throw/kidnap you without your permission. It's similar to how the high-five think works in Uncharted 3.