PDA

View Full Version : Origins: Guardian of Light (?)

Pulse
4th Mar 2010, 23:01
Is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider: Origins?

Origins is supposedly about Lara becoming who we know her as?
GOL (Guardian of Light) has dropped the Tomb Raider, implying it is not about a Tomb Raider.

CD is working on 2 projects: GOL and possibly TR9. GOL could be the Origins story, where TR9 would be after the Legend trilogy.

So what do ya'll think?

Danielsun_
4th Mar 2010, 23:09
that could indeed be true, hehe i like how your avatar is the new lara croft logo type thing :)

chriss_99
5th Mar 2010, 08:23
I'm sure CD has a big surprise for all TR fans and the outcome will be a massive shock! :D

Rexie
5th Mar 2010, 09:10
No it isn't.

*Elbows Keir*

angelus0901
5th Mar 2010, 11:09
CD is working on 2 projects: GOL and possibly TR9. GOL could be the Origins story, where TR9 would be after the Legend trilogy.

So what do ya'll think?

That would be great!!!

Lukass
5th Mar 2010, 11:21
I think this is "Origins" ... That's the reason why it's called "Lara Croft" before she became Tomb Raider. 9th game will be called Tomb Raider....I think.

Danielsun_
5th Mar 2010, 11:22
i love rexie makes my day! :D

Rexie
5th Mar 2010, 11:44
i love rexie makes my day! :D

Aw, I love you too fella! :friends:

qwerty
5th Mar 2010, 11:53
my question:why digital download?my parents wont let me use the internet for shopping so i buy my games from the local store..how am i supposed to play this game?

i dont think the second project has to do with tr..probably thery are preparing another lok

Falkenwut
5th Mar 2010, 19:56
my question:why digital download?my parents wont let me use the internet for shopping so i buy my games from the local store..how am i supposed to play this game?

i dont think the second project has to do with tr..probably thery are preparing another lok

Sorry to point out:
LOK died out years ago.. doubt they'll pick that up again :( (a gigantic shame!)
And I read somewhere since square enix purchased Eidos, Crystal Dynamics works exclusively on TR titles only.. so.... u know..

DamianGraham
6th Mar 2010, 03:41
Sorry to point out:
LOK died out years ago.. doubt they'll pick that up again :( (a gigantic shame!)
And I read somewhere since square enix purchased Eidos, Crystal Dynamics works exclusively on TR titles only.. so.... u know..

well i hope that's true, (about the exclusive TR games) meaning that fer sure the 2nd project is TR:9... i just hate not knowing D:

Mikky
6th Mar 2010, 11:43
I hope GoL isn't TRO. I still think the whole idea of TRO would be amazing, but I guess we have no choice to just wait and see...

Danielsun_
6th Mar 2010, 12:49
indeed time will tell :) who even knows if origins is true those leaked concepts could just be experiments, but before we get ahead of our selves i shall be looking forward to this new game :D

me personally dont like the idea of origins i want the story to continue forward, and lara to have a new mansion like batman did to his

Pulse
8th Mar 2010, 08:52
well this thread is pointless...

so uh... 2010 is a good year for gaming, huh? Nintendo releasing 3 (possibly) games in their big franchises, 2 in the next few months... new tr- excuse me Lara Croft- game... final fantasy xiii in english... portal 2... all those games already relased (bayonetta, mass effect 2, etc) e3 is still to come...

okay im done ranting..