PDA

View Full Version : Enemies disapear, storyline won't continue.

Leith1812
3rd Mar 2010, 01:57
So I was playing along and enjoying the game. I spend about 4 hours of torture beating the Titan infected and the dozens of henchmen after the pump and sewer fiasco. I climb the elevator shaft, exit the door and the entire island is empty. No pods. No enemies. No continuation of the story. I've explored every building possible they are all empty save for the joker teeth.

I'm not playing through this game again. I'm sorry, I love it to death, but I just can't do it. Is there a way to reverse this glitch?

LIGHTS
3rd Mar 2010, 02:10
Hi.

what is your current objective?

mwkcope
3rd Mar 2010, 02:58
I am clueless

Leith1812
3rd Mar 2010, 03:11
Howdy!

The current objective is to stop the Joker from contaminating the river or water supply, I'm not certain what the exact wording is. I just beat up the single titan infected and the 3 swarms of baddies that arrive on the elevators.

What's really strange is the obstacles like the spores in the open and vines in the gardens are still there, I just can't see them! They impede my movements but aren't shown on the screen.

LIGHTS
3rd Mar 2010, 21:26
sorry.. but maybe this (http://guides.ign.com/guides/14273491/page_5.html) can help. as for the invisible plants, I think a crack/fix somewhere on the web can fix that.

rayneman
6th Mar 2010, 06:37
Welcome to the end. I come back to this forum every once in awhile to see if there's been some fix for this, but I guess not. I bought the retail version, and have had a few problems, but when the exact scenario you describe happened, I gave up. Uninstall, maybe come back later to try again if a fix ever pops up.

:mad2:

Harleylove
23rd Apr 2010, 00:02
I am playing that part of the game, so I returned to the Island from the sewers with the spores and no people in there, ... when I go to the botanical gardens is like a plant from Ivy block the entrance but i cant see nothing, i can't pass, I load and load again the game but nothing changes...
I take a new choice, I go back to the sewers (I think: maybe that will solve problem) but not!! the game crashes and I come back to the batcave but in the side that Ivy's plants cover all the entrance. I am trapped without nothing to do
Someone tell me (Ivy's plants are in the Botanical Gardens - in the same place when batman returns after take spores or not? PLEASE answer me!! thanks):nut: