PDA

View Full Version : is my pc good enough?

danieltimm
1st Mar 2010, 21:31
i will get jc2 for my 360 but maybe i will get it for my pc too
i don't know if my prozessor is good enough to play it on max details.

my system:

win vista 64-bit
intel core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80 GHz
4gb ram
nvidia geforce gtx 260 896mb
my display ist 23 zoll ( 1920*1080 )

LIGHTS
1st Mar 2010, 21:41
yep, everything looks good.

danieltimm
1st Mar 2010, 21:50
Thanks i think i will get it for pc too
see how the demo on pc looks against the demo on the 360
( i mean the 2D effect on the trees )

BLaZiNgSPEED
1st Mar 2010, 22:29
I think you should get it for the PC only.;)
Those specs are good enough. A GTX 260 is a good graphics card. Your monitor is also good enough. Your gonna get better graphics than the 360 one with these specs.

If you buy the 360 version as well you might find yourself regretting since the PC version may be better.

Well there's one thing you can do is play the PC version first then go to a friends house or possibly play the demo of the 360 version and compare for yourself.:)

But if the PC version turns out to be better than it would be a waste of money to actually buy the 360 version as well!:cool:

Seenie
1st Mar 2010, 22:38
Thanks i think i will get it for pc too
see how the demo on pc looks against the demo on the 360
( i mean the 2D effect on the trees )

Well, It'll look better on the PC since it will be in Dx10 (Xbox 360 uses Dx9 )

danieltimm
2nd Mar 2010, 06:10
I think you should get it for the PC only.;)
Those specs are good enough. A GTX 260 is a good graphics card. Your monitor is also good enough. Your gonna get better graphics than the 360 one with these specs.

If you buy the 360 version as well you might find yourself regretting since the PC version may be better.

Well there's one thing you can do is play the PC version first then go to a friends house or possibly play the demo of the 360 version and compare for yourself.:)

But if the PC version turns out to be better than it would be a waste of money to actually buy the 360 version as well!:cool:

i have a 360 too ^^ so i will egt the demo ( of course ) for both systems and when the pc version looks much better i will get it for pc

danieltimm
2nd Mar 2010, 21:01
but i don't know if the demo run good on max details how the game run ( with my prozessor )
because then he must show the whole island ... maybe then it run not so good as the demo

chickenchief
2nd Mar 2010, 21:09
I made a neat little thread earlier. :D Here you can check if our system can handle the full game.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=101994

danieltimm
2nd Mar 2010, 21:11
I made a neat little thread earlier. :D Here you can check if our system can handle the full game.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=101994

thanks very much that will help me:D .... lets test it out