PDA

View Full Version : Rig to run on MAX settings?

CloudWolf
26th Feb 2010, 20:32
Hey just wondering what sort of rig you would need to have to run it on max settings, my rig in my sig can max crysis at 1080p so it should max this right?

anyone got an insane rig? :nut:

Bosco
26th Feb 2010, 23:03
As far as I'm concerened I don't think you'll have any issues :lol:! That's one beast setup you got right there. I don't think I'll be able to play it maxed with my 4870 1G, Intel E8400 3Ghz, 4 Gs of DDR2 ram, but I should be able to have it at somewhat of a moderately high setting. If anything I'll just tweak down the anti-aliasing and such. The demo that comes out next week should give you a pretty solid idea on how this thing will run on your rig, but once again, I expect you should have no issues at highest settings.

Generalkillgore
27th Feb 2010, 15:52
Yeah just wait 'till the demo comes out and you can test your system on it.

chickenchief
27th Feb 2010, 17:32
I have a pretty decent rig, but if my PC has trouble with the game ill just get it for the 360 instead.

CloudWolf
28th Feb 2010, 09:19
thanks for the replies guy's, i hope your right :D

and nice rig Generalkillgore, if the game is optimized enough that should be plenty if mine can run it, yours isn't much worse (4890 is just a slightly upgraded 4870)

and don't think im boasting guys becasue i hate people who boast....

Cookieboon
1st Mar 2010, 10:04
Running a high res. dosn't mean max settings O_o

Your rig should run the game just fine, not nowhere near maxed i guess..

Tarnith
3rd Mar 2010, 11:16
Hey just wondering what sort of rig you would need to have to run it on max settings, my rig in my sig can max crysis at 1080p so it should max this right?

anyone got an insane rig? :nut:

Your pc should do fine, cpu might be a bit lacking simply due to being a dual core (shouldn't really notice)

BuxGunny
3rd Mar 2010, 18:00
Lol you just made this thread to make people say you have a beast setup xD
Quoting Bosco :P
Nah jsut kidding.. i think you will have no problems at all with the stuff you have now :D
Even i dont know much about it but oh thank goodness i have a friend who helps me out alot of times with this and of corse the people here on the forum :D

CloudWolf
4th Mar 2010, 18:38
k thnks guys :D

playing demo now at max!!!!

BuxGunny
4th Mar 2010, 18:39
Very nice... to bad i cant play... althoug i dont have DX11 or Win Vista or win 7 i still gonna install the demo xD If it works it would be epic and it would be a fail xD

SooperD
4th Mar 2010, 19:05
Mine runs sweet on a Q6600 @ 3ghz, 2gb DDR2 800 and an old 1GB 2900XT.