PDA

View Full Version : ABILITIES Humans are boring...

iLoading
9th Mar 2014, 08:52
Got in the beta played a few game's and those are my first impresion's.
Lets start with the gameplay first :
- It's repetitive , nothing new evry playd mach folow's some of the basic concepts to survive or kill.
-Not many bugs that i could find or glitche's , maybe some wall glitchesand thats all.
- Small maps , that dont offer much movment's and after a few game ur probably goin to get bored to climb and hide.

Humans :
Basicly after few game's i come to the conclusion that , humans are a bunch of retards that can only stick togheter and try to kill the vampire's . While they have more damage but that doesent help alot , movment with the human's is ridicoulus becouse u can only move and jump , thats why i say'd they are retarded becouse they cant crouch or climb or anything else. Just move and jump thats all , and jumping is called dodge in this game... Well u dont actualy dodge nothing becouse the vampire's move 3x faster then u and in most cases u will want to use the dodge ur probably goin 2 be low hp and the vamp is goin too 2hit you.
Some clases require some skill to play like for example the Scout , besicly the game makes it a **** class in my opinion , why?
Cause u have some abilities with this class like Cloak wich is useless evry single vamp can see you when ur cloaked , then u have a climb mechanism that is also not that good becouse u can only climb with this skill in certain place's but your other team mate's cant so basicly ur alone out there and the vamps only travel on the building's makin you a safe kill. A good ability is voleyball wich can guaranteee u some double tripe kills if u use it corectly. Now the damage is big with this class but its slow , in many cases ur goin to see a vamp in front of you and u cant kill it becouse u have few arrows and it does take some time to reload..
Now i say this class is **** becouse i dont want to play it this way i want to play this class basicly as a stealth sniper , that can crouch and stay out of sight while the others are staying togheter i want to be in a diffrent place and kill from distance but ofcurse u cant becouse u dont have that movment , while u get in a high place u can crouch or something ur allways on foot and evry single vamp see's you.

That's all for now.

WhiteFlameKyo
9th Mar 2014, 10:53
Humans are boring...

http://i.imgur.com/Ar4Vqn2.gif

I personally prefer playing humans to vampires. And often lose to humans when playing vampires.

-Not many bugs that i could find or glitche's , maybe some wall glitchesand thats all.

I hear they plan on adding some bugs and glitches to make humans more interesting.

humans are a bunch of retards that can only stick togheter and try to kill the vampire's
Next time you play, don't try. Just let them kill you, so that you don't look "retarded".

Some clases require some skill to play like for example the Scout , besicly the game makes it a class in my opinion , why?
What? Scouts are the ones that kill me most frequently. Also, if they require some skill, isn't that a good thing?

I don't really understand your point. Humans have to be weaker than vampires. And that's why they should stick together.
As for your vision of scout, it's already possible. Some people hide far from their party and snipe. It is dangerous but may produce results if used properly.

iLoading
9th Mar 2014, 11:06
Well what i do not like is that vampire's can jump move fast , **** but im a human and i can crouch and climb to ...

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 11:23
Well I don't like playing humans all that much either(for different reasons) still praying and hoping they add a sword/spear and shield support class. The general point though is that humans ARE weaker in a sense that they need to work together to win. If you are having problems I recommend this topic people gave me some tips to at least make playing humans more tolerable for me.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=9886

MarinePikachu
9th Mar 2014, 22:01
Humans are the most fun for me. Vamps was fun at first as it was something new but then humans have more stuff to do; more teamwork involved. The reason that it may be boring for you is that you have only played a few games and only played with player that aren't that great. Most beta players are new and I have also started getting bored as I keep getting players that cannot work as a team. In alpha it was great.

Boreaquis
9th Mar 2014, 23:48
Humans are the most fun for me. Vamps was fun at first as it was something new but then humans have more stuff to do; more teamwork involved. The reason that it may be boring for you is that you have only played a few games and only played with player that aren't that great. Most beta players are new and I have also started getting bored as I keep getting players that cannot work as a team. In alpha it was great.

I went from hating humans to liking them about as much as vampires. I think the main thing is the climbing/movement of the vampires, which is great fun. What if humans could at least leap over fences and small obstacles? Would probably make the navigation feel a bit less clumsy.

MarinePikachu
10th Mar 2014, 00:57
I went from hating humans to liking them about as much as vampires. I think the main thing is the climbing/movement of the vampires, which is great fun. What if humans could at least leap over fences and small obstacles? Would probably make the navigation feel a bit less clumsy.

So ye when i was first playing in alpha i was like, "Humans should at least be able to jump a little bit to climb tiny obstacles". Then after a lot of playing I realized its good as it is. If humans were allowed to climb some small obstacles, it would IMO give them quite a big advantage as they can climb a box or something like that and mess up the melee attacks of the vamps. I have gotten charged before and flew on top of a box, then i through a fire down and killed a bunch of vamps who couldnt reach me unless they climbed (not enough time to climb in an intense 2 sec battle). This leads on to the second problem that vamps will have to wast time to climb to reach the humans. Sounds small due to the slight elevation difference but this is plenty of time to rip apart vamps (plus charge would become useless).

with all that said, if obstacles could be leaped over but not stood on top of, that might be okay. However can't really think of many of those objects that would be "leapable" but not be able to "stand on".

RemovedQuasar
10th Mar 2014, 10:57
I admit, play Vampires it's more exciting but play humans it's not so boring, i'm having fun with Scouts ^^

Boreaquis
10th Mar 2014, 15:39
with all that said, if obstacles could be leaped over but not stood on top of, that might be okay. However can't really think of many of those objects that would be "leapable" but not be able to "stand on".

Yeah, that's what I mean. I agree that if humans could stand on top of boxes, that could get really frustrating for vampires.