PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Unlocking characters

wishs4u
8th Mar 2014, 22:41
Is there a way to unlock Scout and Sentinel? I'm currently level 5 hearing a rumor that you get a character unlock and I've seen 6-9's having scout or sentinel. Or do I need to spend money/save gold for the 4500 buyout?

Nomado-Coyote
9th Mar 2014, 08:22
Every 5 levels you will receive a free artifact that can unlock a single class of your choosing.
Meaning at level 5 you can unlock either a Scout or a Sentinel and at level 10 you can unlock the other one. All for free. As there are no more unlockable classes YET your further artifacts from levelling will just lie waiting in your inventory.
What I'M personally guessing right now (I just started in CBT btw, new to the game) is what's max level and how much artifacts total we will gain for levelling, because maybe in the end there will be more classes than artifacts. 3 new classes are already teased\announced for Beta. Do we have 25-30 levels?

Wobbley
9th Mar 2014, 09:54
I belive that the max class level is currently 20, while max account lvl is 40.

hirukaru
9th Mar 2014, 16:22
I belive that the max class level is currently 20, while max account lvl is 40.

That is correct.
The level cap might be taken away when Release hits because there is really no point in having a level cap when the game is done.

Nomado-Coyote
9th Mar 2014, 17:22
Does that also mean that most likely we will be able to get all classes with artifacts for levelling even if there's gonna be 10-12 classes? Or did I think I saw on the artifact that it says something like "you will get one at 5,10,15" meaning there's only so much of them through lvlin'?

hirukaru
9th Mar 2014, 19:36
Does that also mean that most likely we will be able to get all classes with artifacts for levelling even if there's gonna be 10-12 classes? Or did I think I saw on the artifact that it says something like "you will get one at 5,10,15" meaning there's only so much of them through lvlin'?

as far as I know this is the answer "Yes you can get all classes for free."
Every 5 levels until you dont need them anymore.
Where Deceiver and Prophet are the first. (level 20 needed for alpha testers)

RainaAudron
10th Mar 2014, 16:07
Not really sure I follow what Hiru said.... :confused:

Scout and Sentinel are locked for new Beta players until they reach lv5 and 10 on their main profile XP. Deceiver and Prophet are not yet available for anybody but the internal testing.

You get class artifacts separately for each class level.

WhiteFlameKyo
10th Mar 2014, 17:42
I don't mean to derail the topic but has the prophet been officially announced?

Razaiim
10th Mar 2014, 18:44
I don't mean to derail the topic but has the prophet been officially announced?
Yes. In a stream Corey did, a class called the prophet was selectable when Corey was playing as a human. It was not used during the match though.