PDA

View Full Version : Mass effect 2 question...sorry!

JC2CA
22nd Feb 2010, 00:58
Ok, i know this is for Jc2 only... but i cant get this answer anywhere and i really need help. So please help.

I need the Insanity achievment, and i did beat the game on insanity but i didnt get it for some reason... i also did pretty much every side mission and i still dont have it. What do i do... thank you if you could help and please i dont want hate comments.:)

antonio13
22nd Feb 2010, 00:59
go to the mass effect 2 forum if they have one and/or the hanger

skater150
22nd Feb 2010, 00:59
i dont have mass effect 2 sorry :)

Peardan
22nd Feb 2010, 01:02
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/mass-effect/guide/

Enkeixpress
22nd Feb 2010, 01:03
... Is this some kind of a sick joke or what??

Mass Effect 2 is not here, Look elsewhere :D

compatible
22nd Feb 2010, 01:03
can some1 help me with my washing machine , every time i put cloths in it and turn it on the cloths just go round and round and round , why don't they go up and down ?? :lmao:

Peardan
22nd Feb 2010, 01:05
can some1 help me with my washing machine , every time i put cloths in it and turn it on the cloths just go round and round and round , why don't they go up and down ?? :lmao:
It's your motor.

Enkeixpress
22nd Feb 2010, 01:07
... lol yeah, this guy comes on a forum about Just Cause 2 to ask about Mass Effect 2.. I mean.. How in the hell do you do that? :hmm:

That's like going into a forum about music & asking about whether you should buy some Calvin Klein underwear or a new pair of standard boxer shorts.. It's just too damn wierd! :D

JC2CA
22nd Feb 2010, 01:09
... lol yeah, this guy comes on a forum about Just Cause 2 to ask about Mass Effect 2.. I mean.. How in the hell do you do that?

That's like going into a forum about music & asking about whether you should buy some Calvin Klein underwear or a new pair of standard boxer shorts.. It's just too damn wierd!

not really, it relates to video games... its not to that extent, but i didnt mean for you guys to bash so quickly...its a simple question. sorry

Peardan
22nd Feb 2010, 01:12
not really, it relates to video games...

Hahaha pwnd. He said he can't get help anywhere else so he tried here. Why can't people just try help him?

KeledStrongarm
22nd Feb 2010, 01:12
not really, it relates to video games... its not to that extent, but i didnt mean for you guys to bash so quickly...its a simple question. sorry

Don't worry man, these people are just simple idiots. I do own Mass Effect 2 but, I don't have an answer to your question as I haven't even played on insane yet.

Enkeixpress
22nd Feb 2010, 01:14
Hahaha pwnd. He said he can't get help anywhere else so he tried here. Why can't people just try help him?

I would love to but.. I'm here for Just Cause 2 & JC2 only.. You know that. :thumb:

Anyway... I got pwned. :)

Peardan
22nd Feb 2010, 01:19
I would love to but.. I'm here for Just Cause 2 & JC2 only.. You know that. :thumb:

Anyway... I got pwned. :)

That you did sir, that you did.

Looks like you are going to have to play through again thought that's the only thing I can think of. Maybe you have to 100% it? (I dont know what the games like so.. yeah).

JC2CA
22nd Feb 2010, 01:19
Don't worry man, these people are just simple idiots. I do own Mass Effect 2 but, I don't have an answer to your question as I haven't even played on insane yet.

Thanks, atleast you tried:D

nismo280zx
22nd Feb 2010, 03:23
Conplete it on insane without changing the setting, but the first few mission are the hardest due to lack of upgrades. Use the sentinal class as they are uber against everything, I also understand the infiltrator class does well

ps it's counter productive not to help our fellow members even if the question is out of place.

JC2CA
22nd Feb 2010, 03:28
[QUOTE=nismo280zx;1283480]Conplete it on insane without changing the setting, but the first few mission are the hardest due to lack of upgrades. Use the sentinal class as they are uber against everything, I also understand the infiltrator class does well

ps it's counter productive not to help our fellow members even if the question is out of place.[/QUOTE

i did beat it without changing the settings, but it doesnt matter now, i started my second playthrough with my soldier level 28... hopefully i get it now when i beat it! thank you for the help though!:D

cbrookf
22nd Feb 2010, 05:19
One does not simply walk into mordor..... /thread

PoorBison
22nd Feb 2010, 05:28
Don't worry man, these people are just simple idiots. I do own Mass Effect 2 but, I don't have an answer to your question as I haven't even played on insane yet.Simple idiots? I've got a few issues with you saying that, the main one being that anyone who pointed out that this thread should have been posted in the off-topic section was 100% correct.
Also, elitism in forums such as what you just hinted at inevitably leads to flaming, which in turn often leads to infractions and bannings. Please keep your comments, especially your opinions on other members, to yourself.

One does not simply walk into mordor..... /threadI think you mean:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1104/552569792_0fb0e0c1d2.jpg

KeledStrongarm
22nd Feb 2010, 05:59
Simple idiots? I've got a few issues with you saying that, the main one being that anyone who pointed out that this thread should have been posted in the off-topic section was 100% correct.
Also, elitism in forums such as what you just hinted at inevitably leads to flaming, which in turn often leads to infractions and bannings. Please keep your comments, especially your opinions on other members, to yourself.

I think you mean:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1104/552569792_0fb0e0c1d2.jpg

I was talking about people who are *******s about it and deserve to be called "simple idiots", people have the right to post a thread about whatever they want and how many times they want without being harassed about. I'll keep posting my opinions on comments like these as long as there's *******s like some of these people.

PoorBison
22nd Feb 2010, 06:27
I was talking about people who are *******s about it and deserve to be called "simple idiots", people have the right to post a thread about whatever they want and how many times they want without being harassed about. I'll keep posting my opinions on comments like these as long as there's *******s like some of these people.Actually, Rule 14:

Rule #14: Please use the appropriate forum for your topic.

The forums are set up to hold specific types of conversations. Please pay attention to the type of post you are making, and make sure that it belongs in that specific forum.

All people are trying to say is, there is an off-topic forum here for questions like this. And if pointing this out makes them simple idiots, then your classification system appears to have a few inconsistencies.

Either way, lets not continue this bickering. :) I have nothing against the OP, yourself, Mass Effect 2's achievements, broken washing-machines, or Mordor, but I felt the need to stress my case upon noting your unkind public opinion of certain members.

KeledStrongarm
22nd Feb 2010, 06:33
Actually, Rule 14:

All people are trying to say is, there is an off-topic forum here for questions like this. And if pointing this out makes them simple idiots, then your classification system appears to have a few inconsistencies.

Either way, lets not continue this bickering. :) I have nothing against the OP, yourself, Mass Effect 2's achievements, broken washing-machines, or Mordor, but I felt the need to stress my case upon noting your unkind public opinion of certain members.

I totally agree that this "could" be put in the "Hanger" however a lot of people are being jerks about it and are saying that it shouldn't be on this forum at all because it's not JC2 related. All he asked for was a simple answer to a simple question give him a break and stop being douchebags.

I was being unkind to unkind people.

Maybe I was a bit harsh but, come on people can just try to be less obnoxious and rude.

P.M.4.L.
22nd Feb 2010, 06:44
http://kenwoode.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nic-cage-birdhair.jpg

jhonny cage
22nd Feb 2010, 09:07
http://kenwoode.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nic-cage-birdhair.jpg

krusty the clown:eek:

Don Agucho
22nd Feb 2010, 09:10
http://yourargumentisinvalid.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node/roflbot_16.jpg

wargamer1579
22nd Feb 2010, 09:16
tell this guy to piss of this thread! it is not that ****ty mass **** game!

jhonny cage
22nd Feb 2010, 09:20
tell this guy to piss of this thread! it is not that ****ty mass **** game!

yeah this should of gotten closed:mad2::mad2::mad2: or movedto the hanger