PDA

View Full Version : Parkour / Freerunning

WADE13x
21st Feb 2010, 18:22
Who here does Parkour / Freerunning ?
besides myself

Dedimes
21st Feb 2010, 18:40
Thats a pretty hardcore sport. Got any videos?

WADE13x
21st Feb 2010, 19:38
Thats a pretty hardcore sport. Got any videos?

i don't have a cam and if i did i wouldn't want to carry it around with me as i run lol

Dedimes
22nd Feb 2010, 06:18
Be one of the hard core guys that get their brothers to record them :P

Peardan
22nd Feb 2010, 07:12
I like to jump over the couch, does that count?

matonking
22nd Feb 2010, 10:54
i used to jump onto curbs and back off ....:eek: hardcore!!

i4i8NNWru1o

look at the skills!

but seriously, i used to give it a try, maximum gaps of like 6foot probably from a stand still...

I used to do a lot of 'trials'

UbJ1sseQVbY

just in the process of selling my bike :( sad times * sheds a tear

Rocket Propelled Rocket
22nd Feb 2010, 12:29
I would parkour but there's no good parkour spots around here, and if I went to Detroit they would shoot me when they saw me flipping off walls and leaping from buildings and ***** :\

TheJoshSpringman
24th Feb 2010, 01:33
I would parkour but there's no good parkour spots around here, and if I went to Detroit they would shoot me when they saw me flipping off walls and leaping from buildings and ***** :\

Same here:D

Flaire
4th Mar 2010, 00:01
Yeah, I do. I've been doing it for almost 4 years now, but I've been out for about a year and a half due to knee problems and salmonella :/ Hopefully I'll be able to resume regular training soon.

BuxGunny
4th Mar 2010, 18:56
i used to jump onto curbs and back off ....:eek: hardcore!!

i4i8NNWru1o

look at the skills!

but seriously, i used to give it a try, maximum gaps of like 6foot probably from a stand still...

I used to do a lot of 'trials'

UbJ1sseQVbY

just in the process of selling my bike :( sad times * sheds a tear

Love to watch this kind of videos of free runners and this cycling stunts ( how do you call it?)

I would love to become a runner xD But i think i will get a big fat accident wish gets me killed almost or somthing and im way to scared to do stuff that free runners do -.- But i love Mirrors Edge :D And i like to watch those Free Runner videos :D

Flaire
22nd Mar 2010, 20:17
Here's a small vid of me for anyone who cares: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjLHbholIQ

it's not really a proper sampler, I was just testing the slomo function on my camera (more details in the video description), but I'll be uploading more (full) videos soon, so subscribe if you want to see them

TamaterHater
23rd Mar 2010, 02:36
i don't have a cam and if i did i wouldn't want to carry it around with me as i run lol

HA I laughed

MiddleToaster
9th Apr 2010, 21:52
I ran up some stairs, tripped on a coke can and jumped backwards, hitting the bottom without touching any steps. Epic skill *coughFailcough*

Designated User
4th May 2010, 06:27
I had a friend who broke every bone in his elbow doing parkour.

Talidan
4th May 2010, 07:33
Whoa, this thread is old.

I guess I'll contribute though:

I used to. I've jumped from 3 stories high, done crazy flips and runs on walls, and done most of the basic stuff you see in the videos. Then things kind of slipped away, not to mention the fact that my running buddy fell out of a tree and broke his neck. He wasn't doing anything crazy at that particular moment, but it kind of put a stop to things for a while...especially since he's paralyzed from the neck down now. :(

I used to break-dance too, as well as do some capoeta. I miss those days...

LeGiT Muffinz
22nd May 2010, 07:48
Sam Fisher does. :lol: