PDA

View Full Version : Reeealllly wish I could save my game

DuckX
21st Feb 2010, 03:30
So I've spent the last hour+ reading the forums, trying the suggested fixes and thought I found the problem. After this I am still no further then when I started. I can't get into windows live because the game keeps telling I need an update. I did the update, got logged in, try to enter the game and it tells me it wants the update again.....I go through that process again and get to the following..

Batman: Arkham Asylum Title Update - Install shield wizard

Then I get hit with....

! Batman Arkham Asylum has not been installed or could not be found. This update installer will now quit.

Would it have been so difficult to make a save option within the game and NOT USE Windows Live??? I used to be able to save Mario Bros on my Nintendo, so I'm guessing that technology isn't beyond the reach of Eidos to where you need help from Microsoft.....

Please help my fix my broken game...

freeze131
28th Feb 2010, 07:59
Is your game installed onto C:?

LIGHTS
28th Feb 2010, 14:59
hi.

unfortunately, this game needs G4WL in order to save. can you at least open the game launcher and create an offline account? because you'll need one in order to save.

Jaxx89
6th Mar 2010, 22:04
good luck man...I was at 84% when I reloaded my OS...backed up and restored everything....but still back to START A NEW GAME.......it really is annoying

Laptopnut
7th Mar 2010, 18:36
good luck man...I was at 84% when I reloaded my OS...backed up and restored everything....but still back to START A NEW GAME.......it really is annoying

Did you back up and restore the C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive folder too?