PDA

View Full Version : PERKS Question regarding some perks

Tube_Reaver
8th Mar 2014, 18:54
Hello,

Have a few questions regarding certain perks.

The first two are in line with one of my previous posts about Haste affecting charged melee attacks (which is now a noted suggestion)

Frenzy: Does this lower the charge up time for charged melee attacks?

Blood lust: Same as above, and also does the movement speed buff increase the tyrant's charge/marathon move speed?

Enrage (ability): Same as with blood lust's movement speed boost, does it affect charge/marathon?

Steadiness: Does this in some way reduce the "shaky hands" effect you get when you draw your bow to the max as a
scout?

If the answers are no as of yet, any plans to implement them as such?

cmstache
10th Mar 2014, 22:43
Hello,

Have a few questions regarding certain perks.

The first two are in line with one of my previous posts about Haste affecting charged melee attacks (which is now a noted suggestion)

Frenzy: Does this lower the charge up time for charged melee attacks?
I think so, but 5% is pretty negligible.
Blood lust: Same as above, and also does the movement speed buff increase the tyrant's charge/marathon move speed?
Don't know, but enrage does, so I don't know why it wouldn't.
Enrage (ability): Same as with blood lust's movement speed boost, does it affect charge/marathon?
Yes, it does. Both damage and speed are buffed.
Steadiness: Does this in some way reduce the "shaky hands" effect you get when you draw your bow to the max as a
scout?
No, it reduces the spread (possible area) of the reticle. Smaller reticle = less luck involved.

If the answers are no as of yet, any plans to implement them as such?

Responses inline...