PDA

View Full Version : How long it took you to finish the game...

al-x
18th Feb 2010, 17:20
Hello:

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone in the forum who have helped me finish. The tips and
suggestions were invaluable.

Now, I've been playing off and on since mid Sept. I got stuck in a few places in the game and so on. I won't go on and on about the story but it is epic.

The fastest I heard someone finish was in the same weekend they bought it. I don't see how that was done so fast as there were some tough boss fights and predator challenges in the story.

So I'm a little curious: How long did it take for you to finish the story part of the game?

Al...

LIGHTS
18th Feb 2010, 17:38
For me, I've finished the game in a matter of days on easy mode. Maybe a few more days for normal, and hard mode is extremely frustrating so that took a while compared to easy and normal.

Honestly, I think none of the bosses and levels were really that hard. It was a fun experience playing through the game though. The bad thing is that it might have been too short for most people, including myself.

I just hope the sequel to this game will be greater and lasting a longer duration. This concludes my post. :thumb:

Nemesis296
18th Feb 2010, 19:25
Hello:

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone in the forum who have helped me finish. The tips and
suggestions were invaluable.

Now, I've been playing off and on since mid Sept. I got stuck in a few places in the game and so on. I won't go on and on about the story but it is epic.

The fastest I heard someone finish was in the same weekend they bought it. I don't see how that was done so fast as there were some tough boss fights and predator challenges in the story.

So I'm a little curious: How long did it take for you to finish the story part of the game?

Al...

I think I finished the game in about 15 hours of play time. Spaced over 3-5 days for a few hours at a time (since I work) on normal. It was pretty easy since I had played the demo about 300 million times before the game actually was released :)

The_Hylden
19th Feb 2010, 13:14
Same round about time as Nemesis, on Normal. I had more hours in a day than he did, probably (not by much, though :p) to complete it, so I think by the third, or fourth day, I was done. If I had more hours to play it at the time, finishing in a weekend would have been absolutely doable. And I too played the demo many, many times :p I finished with 85, or 86 percent, before going back to get the rest of the riddles.

Hard mode took less time, since I knew where everything was and didn't really die except for a couple places. A couple of times with the double Titan fight with the elevators and thugs, couple more times with Ivy, then once at the end. I got all of the riddles as I played this time, too, since I found it a bit boring to be on the empty island with no music or people, hunting the rest down the first time...

Conclusion? Yes, it would be nice if the sequel is longer. :)

al-x
20th Feb 2010, 02:01
Hello:

True, it would be nice for it to be a little longer but making games have to be within
reason. I mean to say that all that detail and story etc. have to fit on one disc whether
it is on a console or PC. I don't know if the creators of BAA have maxed out all they can
on one disc.

Anyway, how long did it take for you to finish the game?

Al...

al-x
24th Feb 2010, 21:48
For me, I've finished the game in a matter of days on easy mode.
:thumb:

That's what I might do for the sequel. Play it on easy...

Al...

Mistress of Fear
25th Feb 2010, 00:32
It was about 11 hours I got it and finished in the same day, that was the main story and all the riddles. Next morning went to class very tired, done that a couple times with games now time varies though.

freeze131
25th Feb 2010, 11:50
Well I Pirated it first (Not sure if this is a breach of Regulations.) But then got stuck, and I got addicted; So i went out and bought the game, and replayed the entire thing on hard, must've taken me about 3 - 4 days.

Scarn
25th Feb 2010, 17:49
after playing the story Like 16 times I can now beat it in like one night. Batman style

Nemesis296
25th Feb 2010, 20:14
@freeze131: Regardless of the fact that you bought the game after the fact, you still broke the law; which I'd say is a No-no on these forums.

That's like stealing something, and then going back to the store and deciding to buy the product you stole. It's still illegal.

mwkcope
26th Feb 2010, 01:47
Took me two days.I'm Batman.:D

freeze131
27th Feb 2010, 05:55
Took me two days.I'm Batman.:D

Batman would've completed it on Hard within a night. ;)

Scarn
27th Feb 2010, 06:03
Batman would've completed it on Hard within a night. ;)

Thats me I beat it in one night everytime like just now. I beat the game on hard for my 16th time. YAYAYAY:nut: