PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown 2

hyperplutonium
15th Feb 2010, 12:03
Dosn't crackdown 2 look awesome?? OMWvN4OTrf4

chip5541
15th Feb 2010, 14:54
I loved the original and played through it twice. I have a bad Mercs2 feeling though. I hope I am wrong.

LIGHTS
15th Feb 2010, 14:59
@ 0:43 was sick. And the music has a funny sense to it.

HHDnBKing!
15th Feb 2010, 18:04
Apart from the abysmal graphics, looks like a lot of fun.

chickenchief
15th Feb 2010, 20:45
the first Crackdown is one of my all time favorites. I played it non stop when it was released.

But i am not that hyped for the second installment. Not sure why.

FBGM x BlaZiN
16th Feb 2010, 17:23
Lol, the music got to me. I liked the first one and played it for quite a bit. Like the other post, I hope this is NOTHING compared to Mercs2. Absolutely could not stand that game at all. Wicked ****ttty game.

P.S. is this one based on zombies or something? lol

brauny
16th Feb 2010, 19:32
yea somehow everyone became zombies, its pretty cool lol

KeledStrongarm
17th Feb 2010, 03:12
I think it was about some type of drug that the public got a hold of and it turned them in to "zombies".

PoorBison
17th Feb 2010, 07:40
Graphics are just the same as the first one! Same with Dead Rising 2, identical graphics to first game.

You'd think they would go for some improvements. I'm aware its the same hardware, but over time you'd think they'd learn to better utilise it.

chickenchief
17th Feb 2010, 14:54
yea somehow everyone became zombies, its pretty cool lol

Remember the first game there was this crazy scientist dude who had mutants locked up in his facility? In the second game these mutants have taken over the entire city and are wrecking havoc.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
17th Feb 2010, 17:06
WAIT, WAIT! What was that? What was that at 0.32??? I just saw a car dually hooked/webbed to the buildings?????

chickenchief
17th Feb 2010, 21:20
WAIT, WAIT! What was that? What was that at 0.32??? I just saw a car dually hooked/webbed to the buildings?????

Yeah, its like a grenade that takes nearby objects and tether them togheter.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
17th Feb 2010, 21:36
Yeah, its like a grenade that takes nearby objects and tether them togheter.

Wow, that sounds funny, altough a bit random so not as great as the Dual Hook
Edit: Altough it sure has multiple attachments... what makes me think...

xbox360kris
15th Mar 2010, 18:51
AARGH! now i need to buy 2 xbox's to play just cause 2 and crackdown 2 :@!!@@@$ AARGH
crackdown 2 <3 just cause 2 <3

hyperplutonium
25th May 2010, 08:27
Hey sorry to Necro this topic but there has been a new trailer realsed show soming vechiular action and the grappling grenades.... I must say they look better than the dual hook.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJyjG56xft4

xbox360kris
26th May 2010, 15:34
Hey sorry to Necro this topic but there has been a new trailer realsed show soming vechiular action and the grappling grenades.... I must say they look better than the dual hook.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJyjG56xft4

UMG! awsum! ty for teh vid ;D

hyperplutonium
27th May 2010, 15:25
And if you liked that then you will love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhbrFxyhgGg

Cavallo1001
30th May 2010, 17:27
It certainly does!

I can't wait for this!

Cavallo1001
1st Jun 2010, 11:21
I think it was about some type of drug that the public got a hold of and it turned them in to "zombies".

Dr Czenenko (probably fail at name, haven't played Crackdown in months) was experimenting with humans, trying to make super-soldiers, after he was killed the mutants broke out from the experiment facility and wandered the streets, attacking anyone they saw.

I think that after Crackdown 1 finished things got so bad in the district everybody moved out and it became like you see in Crackdown 2.

hyperplutonium
3rd Jun 2010, 09:48
Why Pacific is in the state it is http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pacific-city-crackdown-2/100765

TheZooBoy
10th Jun 2010, 15:32
My friend sold me Crackdown for $5, I love it so I am extremely excited about the second one. It will be pro, 1337, legit, k00L, & just plain 'EFFIN OWSUM on massively epic proportions roflmao! :lol:

I loved the original and played through it twice. I have a bad Mercs2 feeling though. I hope I am wrong.

Mercenaries 2 wasn't THAT bad lol. It just did not live up to expectations after the first one was freaking amazing....

mrpudpud
12th Jun 2010, 16:35
It looks absolutely rubbish

xbox360kris
12th Jun 2010, 22:41
Dr Czenenko (probably fail at name, haven't played Crackdown in months) was experimenting with humans, trying to make super-soldiers, after he was killed the mutants broke out from the experiment facility and wandered the streets, attacking anyone they saw.

I think that after Crackdown 1 finished things got so bad in the district everybody moved out and it became like you see in Crackdown 2.

i loved beating down those zombies but never got a chance for running them over while driving 150 MPH. Wrath will come my dear zombies :)

oh and i think we should set up a team for 4 player co-op , who wants to join :D!?

It looks absolutely rubbish

you've got 5 seconds
http://superkoei.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fuuuuuuuu.jpg

EsotericOne
10th Jul 2010, 02:15
i got it, cool thing is they patched the game before release. its fun nothing like running around bashing freaks with a lampost loaded with mag grenades

TheZooBoy
21st Jul 2010, 11:00
I can not wait to get this game. It looks so pro, 1337, legit, k00L, and just plain 'EFFIN OWSUM on massively epic proportions :D