PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Kepsis
15th Feb 2010, 10:07
I'm a huge Batman fan and this is the only game I've played that made me truly feel like Batman. I really appreciate all the hard work and love that went into this game. It has been an incredible and memorable experience. Thank you so much!

The only problem I had, which wasn't with the game, was X-box Live. It prevented me from saving games until I logged into X-box Live, which was unnecessary, since all my games were saved locally anyway.

LIGHTS
15th Feb 2010, 13:41
Yes, it is all because of the darn no-good G4WL. It has caused many people to stop buying games like Arkham Asylum. But it's good to hear that you loved the game. It is truly the best Batman game out there, but with the upcoming sequel there will be two great Batman games in history! :) And not to mention a third Batman movie which will also be grrrrreat.

freeze131
26th Feb 2010, 09:49
Yes, it is all because of the darn no-good G4WL. It has caused many people to stop buying games like Arkham Asylum. But it's good to hear that you loved the game. It is truly the best Batman game out there, but with the upcoming sequel there will be two great Batman games in history! :) And not to mention a third Batman movie which will also be grrrrreat.

We'll have to wait and see for the Arkham Asylum sequel ;)