PDA

View Full Version : Sound not working.

Jaems
13th Feb 2010, 06:29
Hai everyone.

I've been playing through the game, and today when I load it up.. I find that I can't hear Batman's voice.

Every other sound I hear, the random sound effects, the music, even the badguys talking.

However ANY sound that batman should make, from punching, to getting smacked and having him wince in pain, and obviously speaking - doesn't happen.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? or does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

I tried searching around but it seems no one else has had this type of problem before..

swkazashi
13th Feb 2010, 06:34
Hai everyone.

I've been playing through the game, and today when I load it up.. I find that I can't hear Batman's voice.

Every other sound I hear, the random sound effects, the music, even the badguys talking.

However ANY sound that batman should make, from punching, to getting smacked and having him wince in pain, and obviously speaking - doesn't happen.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? or does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

I tried searching around but it seems no one else has had this type of problem before..

I see check all sound settings

deders
13th Feb 2010, 17:03
Make sure your speakers are set to the right configuration, most of the voices come through the center channel