PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Suggestion and a bug report

BluBerryPieLover
8th Mar 2014, 01:33
First of all. As soon as i entered the game for the first time i found that the sound was too loud for me, this is ok as i can easily adjust the volume while i could easily control there different volume settings it annoyed me that there was no master volume bar so i could simply lower the volume of everything at once.

Second, mousing over the item a player found on the post-game screen just pops an empty box in the top right corner of your screen.

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 01:38
First of all. As soon as i entered the game for the first time i found that the sound was too loud for me, this is ok as i can easily adjust the volume while i could easily control there different volume settings it annoyed me that there was no master volume bar so i could simply lower the volume of everything at once.

Second, mousing over the item a player found on the post-game screen just pops an empty box in the top right corner of your screen.

For the second part look at: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7843&p=81486#post81486

Is known issue and will be fixed.

The other one a master switch is called your switch on your speakers, but It would be nice if there is a master even though I don't find it so much trouble to change it down. (3 seconds)