PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Suggestions for Keybinds

Dying2KillYou
8th Mar 2014, 00:12
I am really enjoying the closed beta, i must say. There are a few things I would like to see regarding controls.

There is no way to crouch or kneel down. This would provide an additional layer to stealth and team tactic development, ( i.e flanking, entrapment type scenarios). Perhaps it could also provide an accuracy boost to thrown/ranged weapons?

There is no fast retreat ability. This could be a loadout optional ability on timed cooldown or daily that could allow a player to jump back x amount of yards in an attempt to disengage combat or regain an advantage.

And lastly, I would like to suggest changing the melee keybind from MMB to RMB. ( just switch it with Zoom?)

These are all personal preference of course, I just think a few adjustments to streamline keybinds to be similar enough to other FPS style games would make the introduction and playability for newcomers more natural and enjoyable.

All in all....I love it so far! Beautiful graphics. Very nice Beta!!! Thank you! :)

p.s. More Blood and Gore too please!

LauraOrganaSolo
14th Mar 2014, 03:40
Being able to rebind keys in general would be really nice.

Psyonix_Corey
14th Mar 2014, 04:47
Key binding is already supported.

PencileyePirate
14th Mar 2014, 06:40
Can it be fixed so bindings aren't reset on every patch (unless absolutely necessary and forced by a developer) ... ?