PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO/MUSIC Sound issues

HeXpAyane
7th Mar 2014, 18:55
After my first game i qued up into another. The first match went fine. As i entered the match the sound had a lot of static. I messed around and made sure it wasn’t just my headphones. The static is loud and comes with some slight fps drops. Not all sound comes through static things like the water wheel sounds fine. When running and the vampires group or whatever tend to repeat a bit.

:naughty::naughty:

hirukaru
7th Mar 2014, 19:16
After my first game i qued up into another. The first match went fine. As i entered the match the sound had a lot of static. I messed around and made sure it wasn’t just my headphones. The static is loud and comes with some slight fps drops. Not all sound comes through static things like the water wheel sounds fine. When running and the vampires group or whatever tend to repeat a bit.

:naughty::naughty:

The psyonix team is aware of the sound issues. I don't know if it is static that have been reported but they will look into it I guess.

:thumb: hope you enjoy the game so far?

HeXpAyane
7th Mar 2014, 19:25
yeah its good so far, still feeling out the classes. definitely enjoy playing humans more than vampires.

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 01:22
yeah its good so far, still feeling out the classes. definitely enjoy playing humans more than vampires.

Ok good you do enjoy it.
If you still have the sound bug try to shutdown Nosgoth and restart it if that does not work restart steam.
It is a temp solution that might work until the problem is found.

HeXpAyane
8th Mar 2014, 01:34
im curious to know why it happens. do you know anything about what causes it? or is their a post that kinda explains it?

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 01:44
im curious to know why it happens. do you know anything about what causes it? or is their a post that kinda explains it?

Well the issues we had in Alpha where that we had some sharp noise like water or fire sounds.
These were being produced somewhere els on the map and amplified in the wrong part.
I can only say they are looking into this issue and it is an issue they will fix for sure.
But it is something the sound engineer will have to look at and will have to be tested and retested.

Keep reporting it and if possible post a screenshot of the location where you hear the sound. (If you can record the sound and have a screenshot or video it might be even better)