PDA

View Full Version : Can not access to live account

Ringeril
5th Feb 2010, 20:27
Hello,

I'd like to ask a question.
I bought Batman game from Steam and I downloaded and installed. When I select launch the game, open a window and write that, This is your multiplayer CD key for Batman, You will need the enter this key after the game has launched write the key down. I write the key then select launch game. Then when the game has opened I select Click to start. Then it's ask me live account. When I enter my live account details, I can not enter the game. It gives an error. It says that, The LIVE service may be unavaliable or there may be an issue with your home networking equipment or firewall.

I am using Windows 7 and ESET Antivirus program.
How can I solve this problem?
Am I need to open any port or etc. If I need to open any port, can you help how can I open its.

I'm using,
Windows 7 64bit
Airties 5450 modem
and I'm from Turkey

Thanks for answer.

Best regards,

Ramazan

cyborg34572
5th Feb 2010, 22:12
I think Games for windows live is not able to connect to its server from ur pc.

So try allowing GFWl in ur firewall settings, cause the firewall might just be blocking it.
Or like u said maybe u need some ports opend.

Veyrael
6th Feb 2010, 00:31
Hello,

I'd like to ask a question.
I bought Batman game from Steam and I downloaded and installed. When I select launch the game, open a window and write that, This is your multiplayer CD key for Batman, You will need the enter this key after the game has launched write the key down. I write the key then select launch game. Then when the game has opened I select Click to start. Then it's ask me live account. When I enter my live account details, I can not enter the game. It gives an error. It says that, The LIVE service may be unavaliable or there may be an issue with your home networking equipment or firewall.

I am using Windows 7 and ESET Antivirus program.
How can I solve this problem?
Am I need to open any port or etc. If I need to open any port, can you help how can I open its.

I'm using,
Windows 7 64bit
Airties 5450 modem
and I'm from Turkey

Thanks for answer.

Best regards,

Ramazan

Are you using just NOD32 or are you using Smart Security? If you're not using Smart Security, what firewall are you using (if any)?