PDA

View Full Version : STORE Sentinel and Scout "Unlock"

SilverLeo
7th Mar 2014, 16:59
Hi all. I was just browsing the store and noticed that there are two items that did not make sense to me. In the same category as the key there is a scout and sentinel "unlock" that you can buy. Can anyone explain to me what this is? We all have access to both classes, but are they planning on making these classes locked once the game releases? Thanks in advance.

Razaiim
7th Mar 2014, 17:04
Alpha players have immediate access to scout/sentinel. Players not in the alpha get an artifact at levels 5,1015,20 they can use to unlock classes, but do not have immediate access to scout/sent.

Boreaquis
7th Mar 2014, 19:25
Hi all. I was just browsing the store and noticed that there are two items that did not make sense to me. In the same category as the key there is a scout and sentinel "unlock" that you can buy. Can anyone explain to me what this is? We all have access to both classes, but are they planning on making these classes locked once the game releases? Thanks in advance.

Beta players like myself don't have immediate access to these classes, so yes, they already did lock them.

SilverLeo
7th Mar 2014, 22:31
Oh, well I did not realize this. I'm glad, as sentinel is one of my favorites! Thanks for the info.