PDA

View Full Version : The Cleveland Show

matonking
3rd Feb 2010, 23:41
Has anyone seen the new cleveland show?

Its so bad i cant even begin to describe it!

texkid4
4th Feb 2010, 02:31
it makes a disgrace for people who live in cleveland...

<-------
<------- ME
<-------

brauny
5th Feb 2010, 23:42
i dont watch spin offs anymore cuz they all suck, family guy is it for me

matonking
6th Feb 2010, 13:11

i agree... i dont understand.. why cleveland.. i barely laugh at him!!

if they did a video of like.. quagmire then it might be funny.. although.. i can quickly see the episodes turning x-rated or going too far very quickly haha!

But cleveland???

shame on you seth macfarlane!!! shame on you!

texkid4
6th Feb 2010, 19:17
hehe, a stewie and brian show

matonking
6th Feb 2010, 20:34
hehe, a stewie and brian show

hmm... stewie and brian episodes get old quickly.. they tend to be the 'musical' episodes.. and those normally suck

i think family guy is perfectly balanced.. and you cant take it on just one character...

.. maybe they could do the greased up deaf guy.. haha.. i've only seen 3 episodes with him and he cracked me up

DaGPJ67jA6A

cbrookf
7th Feb 2010, 05:42
family guy stopped being funny in 1999

llx Todd xll
7th Feb 2010, 13:34

how dare you!!!!!

BuxGunny
7th Feb 2010, 15:40

Thats so un true -.-

HHDnBKing!
7th Feb 2010, 18:10

You need to do this > :mad2: <

matonking
7th Feb 2010, 18:47
hold up guys.. i agree in some ways... but not 1999...

.. the shows arent as... random... anymore, i remember watching family guy and laughing just out of shock at some of the stuff i was seeing!.. but it doesnt happen anymore, family guy just seems ... more mature :eek:!

brauny
7th Feb 2010, 19:26
family guy has def changed since 1999, in 1999 stewie was evil and now he puts off a gay vibe, brian was thesense of reason in the house and now he's the drunk and other things have changed too

JaycTwo
8th Feb 2010, 00:06

I agree.

The Cleveland show is a failure.. It's horrible, but then again, the people who are replying to this are most likely to be white, so we can't relate in a way that introduces comedy to our liking.

Now if it was the Stewie show.. Omg.. Lmao

brauny
8th Feb 2010, 21:13
well im 1/32 native american so wat up

texkid4
8th Feb 2010, 22:14
family guy has def changed since 1999, in 1999 stewie was evil and now he puts off a gay vibe, brian was thesense of reason in the house and now he's the drunk and other things have changed too

yah! well im 1/15 gay... oh wait

llx Todd xll
8th Feb 2010, 23:11
cleveland show is great altough i feel sorry for cleveland jr. all the **** he gets. omg cleveland is white ha great show

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Feb 2010, 16:20
I agree, spinoffs suck.
And Stewie rocked when he was the lil devil, but now he's just a weird unfunny gay? I didn't think Family Guy would start sucking so early

satoro
10th Feb 2010, 20:54
I have only seen family guy twice so i cant really compare it i just watch TCS secretly on 4OD.

brauny
10th Feb 2010, 21:07
what is tcs and what is 4od

LIGHTS
10th Feb 2010, 21:29
fgatw.

KeledStrongarm
14th Feb 2010, 03:04
The cast of Family Guy has done some interviews in the past and they realize all the characters have "changed" however they don't say "changed" they usually say something along the lines of "evolved". It seems they wanted to give the characters more back round and personality, like Stewie seems to have some deep personal issues regarding Louise and his sexual nature, Meg is finally sticking up for herself and some others that I can't remember. Maybe they just got sick of the same old random thing and wanted to put more thought in to the show, I don't know this is just an opinion.

I kind of like The Cleveland Show, I haven't watched it that much but, I loved that line "AHHH!!! a bear! AHH! a black man, it doesn't feel to good does it?"

I don't mean to sound negative towards Family Guy, I loved it in 1999 and I love it now.

FilbertFarmer
14th Feb 2010, 06:16
Cleveland Show = Epic Fail

I don't care what your racial or ethnic background is, that show is not funny and should never have been made. Cleveland should have been left to fall out of his house in his bathtub during Peter's shenanigains where he belongs.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
14th Feb 2010, 15:06
Family Guy will always be awesome.

But it already started to suck! Time paradox? :rasp: Hehe, just kidding, only my oppinion

LIGHTS
14th Feb 2010, 15:47
Not everything lasts forever. </3

N-lyger
25th May 2010, 02:09
I've never seen the Cleveland show, but, I would rather have him move back and fall out of his bath tub more.

I think Family Guy is still funny, but I wish Stewie wasn't so gay.

Talidan
25th May 2010, 03:38
I think Family Guy is still funny, but I wish Stewie wasn't so gay.

But his character got stale so friggin' quickly with the way he was before. I occasionally watch old episodes and find myself annoyed at the characters. I actually like how they developed.

N-lyger
25th May 2010, 04:13
But his character got stale so friggin' quickly with the way he was before. I occasionally watch old episodes and find myself annoyed at the characters. I actually like how they developed.

I agree except for Stewie.

Lois: I don't remember, something along the lines of: "Stewie, why don't you have some(some kind of food)"

Stewie: Why don't you BURN IN HELL?!

:lol:

patrickownzya
25th May 2010, 07:16
I thought Stewie was very funny when he kept trying to throw knives/ shoot Lois and she wouldn't notice. Now he is still funny, but I think it's sad he never does that anymore. He barely reacts to Lois now.

Last episode I watched was with Brian with his little... encounter... at the Mariott hotel. I literally SHOUTED at the TV ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!'' :D

But it happened. Oh my god.

N-lyger
25th May 2010, 18:42
I thought Stewie was very funny when he kept trying to throw knives/ shoot Lois and she wouldn't notice. Now he is still funny, but I think it's sad he never does that anymore. He barely reacts to Lois now.

Last episode I watched was with Brian with his little... encounter... at the Mariott hotel. I literally SHOUTED at the TV ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!'' :D

But it happened. Oh my god.

Lol, I just watched that episode!

I liked the ending. :D