PDA

View Full Version : Another error

Cutite
3rd Feb 2010, 09:07
I had that with the index file :"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection .Parameter name : index"
i patched the game and now it works but when i go to settings-controls the page is blank
and when i click reset to defaults i receive this error : "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
what should i do?

Marcus
3rd Feb 2010, 10:35
If you really want to see the controls page, the safest bet is probably to clean the game off your hard drive and do a full reinstall (including the patch).

If you don't mind not being able to change the controls in the launcher (you can manually edit the ini files if you need), just use the default controls or a controller.

Cutite
3rd Feb 2010, 16:41
i dont have a controller..and i cant use the default controls cause they arnt binded...in the game i went to view controls but just 1 or 2 keys were set for the keyboard
i cant move..anything

deders
3rd Feb 2010, 17:15
I think the launcher uses a version of .net framework. wight be worth uninstalling and re-installing all instances of .net framework (3.5 at least) before wiping the whole computer

Cutite
3rd Feb 2010, 18:18
i didnt find net framework 3.5 for sp3:|

deders
4th Feb 2010, 00:16
it wasn't in add/remove programs? (programs and features for vista) you may need to click on show updates at the top of the window to find it.

Cutite
4th Feb 2010, 11:48
so i uninstall the game and the net framework and install em again with net fm 3.5?

deders
4th Feb 2010, 13:27
can probably just uninstall .net framework, I think i read somewhere that you have to uninstall all instances of it (1.1 2.0 3.5 etc) don't forget to check the updates again to make sure you get the .network service packs and patches.