PDA

View Full Version : Controls

cklks
1st Feb 2010, 08:50
hi, i was just wondering if, on the PC version, whether there was anyway to change the controls opetion from using the keyboard to using a joypad?

LIGHTS
1st Feb 2010, 12:54
Open the Launcher and reconfigure on the Setup option.

cklks
1st Feb 2010, 13:27
what about if, on the setup option, it doesnt give you the option of changing controls?

LIGHTS
1st Feb 2010, 13:41
My bad, I meant Settings.

LIGHTS
1st Feb 2010, 13:42
There, you can change Display settings, Movement and Action controls.

cklks
1st Feb 2010, 13:49
But, what about, if in the game settings it doesnt give you the option to change the controller from keyboard to joypad, and only lets you reconfigure the keyboard contols?

Nemesis296
1st Feb 2010, 14:46
But, what about, if in the game settings it doesnt give you the option to change the controller from keyboard to joypad, and only lets you reconfigure the keyboard contols?

I believe Keyboard controls are the only ones that can be remapped. You can use other programs to map your gamepad controls to the keyboard...

cklks
1st Feb 2010, 15:50
so, is there anyway to change the settings from using the keyboard to using a joypad?

Marcus
1st Feb 2010, 16:49
If the game recognises your controller, it will work automatically as soon as you press a button or move a stick.

If the game does not recognise your controller, you will have to use a program to make your controller act like either an Xbox controller or a keyboard.

cklks
2nd Feb 2010, 11:09
so does that mean that, if i have an xbox controller, i can automatically use that controller to play the game with without having to adjust any settings?

Marcus
2nd Feb 2010, 11:22
Yes.