PDA

View Full Version : Pre ordering

AfgRoyalty
1st Feb 2010, 01:43
will their be anything special for people who pre order

Ex: different outfit, gold gun, symbol saying we pre ordered, or an item only for people who preordered.

and also will their be a demo or do we just have to buy it?

Nick@IO
1st Feb 2010, 07:53
will their be anything special for people who pre order

Ex: different outfit, gold gun, symbol saying we pre ordered, or an item only for people who preordered.

and also will their be a demo or do we just have to buy it?

This is being worked on at the moment. As far as I know, and I could be wrong so please don't hang me if I am, there will be preorder incentives, which could include unique elements (i.e. something only available to those that preorder). It's not finalized yet but stuff is being worked on.

As for the demo, there will likely be one.

JackGordon
1st Feb 2010, 09:29
As far as I know, and I could be wrong so please don't hang me if I am

Don't worry, we won't lynch you! :p 'scuse the pun :o

UhUh
1st Feb 2010, 12:09
This is being worked on at the moment. As far as I know, and I could be wrong so please don't hang me if I am, there will be preorder incentives, which could include unique elements (i.e. something only available to those that preorder). It's not finalized yet but stuff is being worked on.

As for the demo, there will likely be one.

What about a discount? I don't really like bonus items for the game :S
price reduction on the other hand...doesn't make you look like duche(if it's something for multiplayer) or feel out of place(if it's for the singleplayer) and it's actually usefull.

Nick@IO
1st Feb 2010, 12:16
What about a discount? I don't really like bonus items for the game :S
price reduction on the other hand...doesn't make you look like duche(if it's something for multiplayer) or feel out of place(if it's for the singleplayer) and it's actually usefull.

Yeah, sounds unlikely, to be honest.