PDA

View Full Version : Vista save issue

KnowClue
30th Jan 2010, 18:06
I just finished Batman and now I want to let my son play it. He started a game under my Login, but I would prefer to allow him to play under his login, so that he doesnt have access to all my admin functions. When I copy the Eidos folder from My documents to his folder, it doesnt recognize any of the save games or progress. It simply presents us with 4 new save game boxes as if we have never played before.

How can I get his save game progress into his user id folder? Any thoughts would be great.

From Know Clue! Mark.

mcwizardry
30th Jan 2010, 21:13
Look in your SaveData directory and check if the folder starting with 'e' matches the one in your sons directory. If it doesn't, rename it to match yours. It might work but your savegame will probably show up as corrupt because GFWL doesn't let you transfer savegames at all.

trn450
30th Mar 2010, 05:07
Look in your SaveData directory and check if the folder starting with 'e' matches the one in your sons directory. If it doesn't, rename it to match yours. It might work but your savegame will probably show up as corrupt because GFWL doesn't let you transfer savegames at all.

It's not a games for windows live problem (GFWL), it's Eidos. They need to fix it. It's absolutely, maddeningly ridiculous.