PDA

View Full Version : Before Crisis

Jackstin
31st May 2012, 04:54
Now, I know what you're thinking. And yes I'd like this on 3DS or Vita too, but I think that's unrealistic.

iOS however is a platform SE are used to porting games on to, especially ones we might not usually see in the west.

We are already getting Final Fantasy Dimensions, a similar project to Before Crisis, but arguably less wanted; so why not next give us an iOS version of Before Crisis!?

Aerith
31st May 2012, 23:09
Only if it became available for Android, too. I don't have an iPhone. I would absolutely LOVE to play BC, though, I think we're long overdue to see it here!

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 23:42
I agree with some kind of port or remake of Before Crisis, if only because it's my mom that wants it: she's a big Compilation and Turks fan. I'd personally want a DS/3DS port, but I can understand them going with either iOS and Android since it would still end up being a cellphone game like it was on DoCoMo.

member_10074587
22nd Jun 2012, 17:04
www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-p... (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-producer-thinking-about-before-crisis-final-fantasy/)

3DS games want so far..
Mega Man legends 3 canceled (boo) capcom /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif
Kingdom Hearts 3D:dream drop distance
new super mario bros 2

support Get me of the moon if you want MML 3 to possibly continue production I REALLY want this game /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon (https://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon)

Jackstin
22nd Jun 2012, 17:49
www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-p... (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-producer-thinking-about-before-crisis-final-fantasy/)

3DS games want so far..
Mega Man legends 3 canceled (boo) capcom /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif
Kingdom Hearts 3D:dream drop distance
new super mario bros 2

support Get me of the moon if you want MML 3 to possibly continue production I REALLY want this game /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon (https://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon)

Said it before and I'll say it again. Although I'd like Before Crisis on 3DS, its far more suited to iPhone, iPod, and iPad.

member_10074587
22nd Jun 2012, 18:31
iPhone, iPod, and iPad that wouldn't be fair to everyone http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif I don't have any of those things and don't plan to buy any of them

Jackstin
22nd Jun 2012, 18:53
iPhone, iPod, and iPad that wouldn't be fair to everyone http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif I don't have any of those things and don't plan to buy any of them

Yeah but I think you'll find more people have iDevices than a 3DS by a long shot, so really it would be fairer for everyone.

Also, no iPod? Are you mad?

iambasho777
22nd Jun 2012, 21:14
Why would you get an iPod when there are better MP3s out there with twice the memory for a third of the price?

Jackstin
23rd Jun 2012, 03:21
Oh I get my iPods second hand so price isnt an issue.

Also I don't rate other mp3 players. Apple got the UI down, plus on top of that you can play FFTactics on it.

member_10074587
28th Jun 2012, 04:29

Yeah but I think you'll find more people have iDevices than a 3DS by a long shot, so really it would be fairer for everyone.

Also, no iPod? Are you mad?

that's your opinion and I will respect it

member_10022778
4th Jul 2012, 21:40
With all the mobile phone ports they've been doing lately, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Before Crisis re-emerge sometime in the near future.

Asuha
7th Jul 2012, 01:19
Personally I'd like to see it remade for Vita with high definition artwork and use of the touch screen some how.

member_10247755
25th Dec 2012, 14:05
I'm sure that when/if it happens, a lot of fans will insist that it's proof of a FF7 remake in the works.

member_10416696
20th Jan 2013, 07:04
If it's released on android phones make sure it's playable using the actual keyboard
Not the touch screen...

moooka
20th Jan 2013, 07:22
They should remake it for smartphones or another platform.

member_10024934
22nd Jan 2013, 10:46
I would love Before Crisis to be put onto smartphones or handheld consoles. With the amount of games SE is putting on smartphones, it would be a smart move to do for FFVII fans. I would also like to mention the Lost Episode -Dirge of Cerberus- and Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding should be ported as well.

member_10247755
9th Feb 2013, 10:45
I just wish they'd bring it to the states. A mobile platform would be best!

stalkerfenix4
4th Mar 2013, 02:00
Developers Square Enix, port the game Before Crisis for PSP / Psvita as minis. This is the only game in the series FF, which is not released outside of Japan. A lot of fans of Final Fantasy has long wanted to play it.

moooka
4th Mar 2013, 02:54
"This is the only game in the series FF, which is not released outside of Japan."

That's not true.

But yes, I think this game needs to be re-released somehow.

Grimoire
4th Mar 2013, 05:39
This is the only game in the (Compilation of FINAL FANTASY VII) series which is not released outside of Japan.

Correction: Dirge of Cerberus PlayOnline, too, was never released outside of Japan.

stalkerfenix4
6th Mar 2013, 19:41
Correction: Dirge of Cerberus PlayOnline, too, was never released outside of Japan.

This game no one was interested

Grimoire
7th Mar 2013, 02:24
So you are saying that I am this "no one"?

stalkerfenix4
7th Mar 2013, 02:36
So you are saying that I am this "no one"?

I say that the online mode was closed because it was not popular

Grimoire
7th Mar 2013, 02:50
The DC PlayOnline service was cancelled shortly before the North American release of Dirge of Cerberus and was excluded from the international version of the game, though many of its areas and missions were reused for the Extra Missions. It was never supposed to be a long-running feature.

stalkerfenix4
29th Mar 2013, 05:01
Please do it for the fans of your games

Grimoire
5th Apr 2013, 02:27
After Square Enix Announced It, What Ever Happened To Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII? (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/04/after-square-enix-announced-it-what-ever-happened-to-before-crisis-final-fantasy-vii/)

Tsuko85
6th Apr 2013, 18:46
Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII should be remade for the 3DS

stalkerfenix4
11th Apr 2013, 07:49
PSV too

Tsuko85
13th Apr 2013, 10:14
If it was remade for the 3DS it won't get released on Vita because the Vita only has one screen

stalkerfenix4
14th Apr 2013, 08:17
Is that so? 3DS is the only console that has two screens. Obtained for the other consoles games should not be made, because they do not have two screens? LOL! ? ?? ???? ?????? ??????))))

sydney_losstarot
6th Jun 2013, 22:31
Yeah!, it would be nice to see Before Crisis as a remake for DS or even PSP. C'mon SquareEnix...

member_10247755
13th Jun 2013, 13:24
Make it for ios/android!

Tsuko85
2nd Jul 2013, 21:58
ipods/iphones do not have a dpad nor any buttons

This needs to be remade for 3DS or VITA

Tsuko85
4th Jul 2013, 20:25
Make it for ios/android!

I wouldn't buy it because it would force touch screen controls and not having actual buttons like dpad and a/b/y/x

stalkerfenix4
6th Jul 2013, 01:39
I'll be happy if Square Enix is porting this game on any platform, it does not matter which

Squall-Nathan
17th Aug 2013, 15:40
I thought I heard at the launch of the 3ds that they planned on eventually making Before Crisis on it.

StalkerDolg
18th Aug 2013, 11:45
I thought I heard at the launch of the 3ds that they planned on eventually making Before Crisis on it.
It was not the announcement, but simply a desire to Tabata. But then he said that he liked the Vita, and he would have wanted to do for this console game. It would be nice to have this game for the Vita too.
P.S. I do not expect to see a full remake of the game. I would be happy with a conventional port, if he appeared in the PSN for Sony consoles. I hope Square Enix employees are reading this)))

Tsuko85
9th Mar 2014, 17:12
Current Smartphones in NA are on par with those in Japan that were top of the line in Japan when Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII came out over there

Square Enix should port Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII to android phones and iphones

moooka
10th Mar 2014, 07:56
Current smartphones are far more powerful than 10 year old Japanese phones, this should be a piece of cake to port it. In fact, they previously ported Final Fantasy Dimensions (known as Final Fantasy Legends in Japan) from those old phones to smartphones with higher resolution graphics, basically a 2D remake of it.

Tsuko85
20th Mar 2014, 21:12
I'd rather see it on 3DS or VITA

Both systems have cameras so S-E could implement the materia color system into either

moooka
21st Mar 2014, 09:44
I wouldn't mind 3DS or Vita versions either. My Vita is collecting dust to be honest.

But I don't see it happening. Square Enix really likes the mobile trend especially due to the massive popularity in Japan. I was thinking, since they released all FF games from 1 to 6 in order on mobile, including 4 TAY, the next could be FF7. But maybe they will release Before Crisis first, seeing as it's a prequel.

StalkerDolg
22nd Mar 2014, 08:50
It seems that Square Enix is not watching this forum))) I do not think that they will listen to our endless requests. But yet, yes, I would have not refused port PSV

YazooK
8th Nov 2014, 00:33
It would be awesome if Before Crisis got remake, preferably for the 3DS (Since I own a 2DS). Honestly, when I heard that SQ registered the Shinra name for copyrights, I thought it was BC in the works, well a cloud streaming company is the last thing on my mind.