PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Thief Deadly Shadows Outer Citadel Bug

Ganom
27th Jan 2010, 21:47
Im in the connector room and Im at the portal but it will not let me pass, i walk into it and nothing happens i tried to save/reload, restart game, restart computer nothing has worked. Any help would be nice please.

theBlackman
27th Jan 2010, 23:20
When you get nose to nose with it does it LIGHT UP?

If so are you trying to "USE" it, or just walking into it?

Do you in fact, have the mission as a objective, or are you just trying to get in?

You cannot bypass the missions. The glyphs are always there, but you can only go into a mission (use the Glyph) if you have that as an assigned mission. The missions MUST be done in the order you get them.

If you are trying to use a walkthrough, or have information you got outside the game (from reading posts or talking about the game) and are hoping to get into the mission, but don't yet have that as a specific objective, forget it. It can't be done until you have it assigned as a task.

Have you completed all the objectives of the previous mission?

Ganom
28th Jan 2010, 00:12
No it doesnt light up. Here lemme show a pic.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1779/29866971.png

theBlackman
28th Jan 2010, 07:23
If it does not light then you are not ready to do that one. What have you done so far?

The sequence is:
Blue Heron *training*
Rutherford Castle
The Hammers (Edgar)
Pagan Sanctuary
Sunken Cathedral
Seaside Manor
Clock Tower
Keeper Compound
Haunted House (Cradle)
The Museum

OPTIONAL
Dagger for antique dealer
Fort Ironwood
The Pagan Sapling
The Abysmal Gale
The Dockside Inn (Disposing of the Body)

You cannot do them out of order, except the OPTIONAL which you can do in any fashion you want as the areas open up.

If you have not done the Pagan Sanctuary you cannot do the Citadel.

Ganom
28th Jan 2010, 16:54
I've finished:
Blue Heron *training*
Rutherford Castle
The Hammers (Edgar)
Pagan Sanctuary
Sunken Cathedral
Seaside Manor
Clock Tower
Keeper Compound - Currently on

theBlackman
28th Jan 2010, 20:46
I thought you could not continue in the cathedral. If you ask a question, as you did, and then manage to finish or bypass your problem, then say so.

No need to continue to discuss the problem. If you restarted/reloaded and the mission let you play on, then forget it, but do tell the people you are commenting with that it is no longer a problem.

By the list you posted
Blue Heron *training*
Rutherford Castle
The Hammers (Edgar)
Pagan Sanctuary
Sunken Cathedral
Seaside Manor
Clock Tower, the inner cathedral problem is no longer an issue.

Ganom
28th Jan 2010, 22:23
Blue Heron *training*
Rutherford Castle
The Hammers (Edgar)
Pagan Sanctuary
Sunken Cathedral
Seaside Manor
Clock Tower, the inner cathedral problem is no longer an issue.

Now im at garrets house and and i cant restart mission because its not a mission just a roaming.

Sorry, I meant to post it.

theBlackman
28th Jan 2010, 22:37
You should have a mission in the briefings. Check the menu and hit BRIEFING. That should give you a mission.

Then leave the apartment, find the town quarter you need and find the GLYPH for the mission.

If it is the CLOCKTOWER, then you need to have the climbing gloves and go to the area where there are some large pipes overhead.

This is just before TERCES terrace where the gargoyle is.

When you leave the apartment, turn right and go into the next quarter. Go through the alley by the INN. When you come out there will be a portal to your right and a stack of crates ahead of you and possibly a guard.

Pass the portal, the crates, and enter the door you see. When you come out take the first opening on your right. LOOK UP TO THE RIGHT.

You will see some pipes, a large pipe with a cover and the glyph.

You need to climb up there and go into the pipe which leads you into the CLOCKTOWER.

Ganom
28th Jan 2010, 22:48
I've beaten clocktower im at garrets house I just got a note to meet in the black alley, and the keepers are after me. But where youre suppose to leave it wont let me leave

theBlackman
29th Jan 2010, 01:40
Leave the house. Go to PERRY'S. In the end of the alley is a niche. In there you will find a GLYPH. You should be able to activate the GLYPH.

If not, check your objectives again and make sure that they are all checked off. To check them use the UP/DOWN arrows to scroll the bar. Click on the bar with the mouse, then use the arrow keys to navigate.

creepylord
24th Aug 2010, 11:50
i have the same warp door bug... i recorded a video for it. when i go to the door, nothing happens. its so annoying.
check the video ; http://www.xfire.com/video/345e1d/

theBlackman
28th Aug 2010, 21:22
Where does this portal lead to. The EXIT? I don't recall any portals inside the KURSHOK.

You cannot leave until all the objectives are done.

You can't go into KURSHOK, and then come back out.