PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

UhUh
24th Jan 2010, 12:11
Hi,
I was wondering if there's a way to delete the save file on the xbox360; I'd like to start over the game but I can't figure out how.

As of now I can only replay with every spell, item and companions, wich kind of goes against the purpose of playing it again :( and after finishing a level you can't continue directly, you have to select the next level manually.

Then there's another reason:
Accidentally I started with my girlfriend account, I noticed almost at the end of the first level, and as she'd like to play from the start, I can't let her play though the tutorial again :S

So, is there a way to start anew? or do I have to create a new account just to start over?

Thanks for your help.

Nick@IO
26th Jan 2010, 13:22
Hi,
I was wondering if there's a way to delete the save file on the xbox360; I'd like to start over the game but I can't figure out how.

As of now I can only replay with every spell, item and companions, wich kind of goes against the purpose of playing it again :( and after finishing a level you can't continue directly, you have to select the next level manually.

Then there's another reason:
Accidentally I started with my girlfriend account, I noticed almost at the end of the first level, and as she'd like to play from the start, I can't let her play though the tutorial again :S

So, is there a way to start anew? or do I have to create a new account just to start over?

Thanks for your help.

This is the answer I got:

"You should be able to delete the save game from the 360 browser. It’s under setting, then memory. Something like that. Just delete it and start again."

Try it out, see what happens.

UhUh
27th Jan 2010, 07:27
It works, thanks :D