PDA

View Full Version : Game Bug >> Poison Ivy

ryan1978
22nd Jan 2010, 20:27
This is ******* bull****!

I have to fight poison ivy, but I can't go inside.
Seems like it has invisible wallin front of the door.

Before that, from Bat Cave all the way to the sewers up to Arkham Asylum Map.
There were no enemies. Even if you find one, its already dead.

I even have difficulties using bat grappler. I have to exit and restart the game to use the bat grappler.

Now i;m stuck with Poison Ivy.

I restarted the game from the beginning twice already.
Got a legit copy here. Give my money back EIDOS!

LIGHTS
22nd Jan 2010, 20:34
Try restarting to last checkpoint or Googling for a proper crack or fix for the Ivy bug.

Nemesis296
22nd Jan 2010, 21:13
This is ******* bull****!

I have to fight poison ivy, but I can't go inside.
Seems like it has invisible wallin front of the door.

Before that, from Bat Cave all the way to the sewers up to Arkham Asylum Map.
There were no enemies. Even if you find one, its already dead.

I even have difficulties using bat grappler. I have to exit and restart the game to use the bat grappler.

Now i;m stuck with Poison Ivy.

I restarted the game from the beginning twice already.
Got a legit copy here. Give my money back EIDOS!

Are you sure that you're supposed to fight her at this point? What does the island look like?

ryan1978
22nd Jan 2010, 21:39
Are you sure that you're supposed to fight her at this point? What does the island look like?

Im not sure but thats what m mission told me to do.

I tried restarting from the point where i have to hack those three controls/switches(luckily, I have backup saved game from that point). Then it just bring me back to the boss fight again. The bug was fixed but after I finished beating the boss(a titan look alike enemy), got problem again using the bat grappler. I have to restart where i have to fight that titan look alike mob again.
Maybe the only solution for this bug is to restart to the last checkpoint. And credit to Mr. derders (from other thread here), he's the one who suggest that.

Does the updated crack can really fix this bug?

The boss mob become more easier to beat everytime you restart to that point but men, it made me sick! Coz if the bat grappler icon does not show up again after that fight, i have to fight him again.

ryan1978
22nd Jan 2010, 22:12
Just to update you here guys.

Got a newest crack here (from torrent) and it says "Poison Ivy bug Fixed, grapller bug fixed, glide bug fixed" , and successfully installed it to batman game folder.
But I cant find my saved game after I opened the game. Means, I have to start the game again, for the third time. I'm sick and tired of playing the game all over again from the start, and in the end, just to find out that it still has a bug.
This game is really good, besides, I'm a solid fan of Batman, since I was a kid. I really loved playing this game and you guys have no idea what i've done just to play this game in my PC.
EIDOS , made me disappointed. I love Batman games, movies, comics, stuffs, etc., but today, I'm starting to hate Eidos.
They're not even replying to other gamers thread/topic here. They dont even care.

Just kiddng when I said give my money back, coz we all know that's not possible.
But buying Eidos game again, that wont be happen again.

Goodluck guys and happy PC gaming!

To EIDOS, %*ck you!!!

LIGHTS
22nd Jan 2010, 23:17
If you get a correct patch/fix/crack, it should work. As in there's no issues or bugs in the game if installed/opened while playing BAA. Yeah, it sucks; Finding it and all...

Nemesis296
25th Jan 2010, 13:05
Just to update you here guys.

Got a newest crack here (from torrent) and it says "Poison Ivy bug Fixed, grapller bug fixed, glide bug fixed" , and successfully installed it to batman game folder.
But I cant find my saved game after I opened the game. Means, I have to start the game again, for the third time. I'm sick and tired of playing the game all over again from the start, and in the end, just to find out that it still has a bug.
This game is really good, besides, I'm a solid fan of Batman, since I was a kid. I really loved playing this game and you guys have no idea what i've done just to play this game in my PC.
EIDOS , made me disappointed. I love Batman games, movies, comics, stuffs, etc., but today, I'm starting to hate Eidos.
They're not even replying to other gamers thread/topic here. They dont even care.

Just kiddng when I said give my money back, coz we all know that's not possible.
But buying Eidos game again, that wont be happen again.

Goodluck guys and happy PC gaming!

To EIDOS, %*ck you!!!

Glad you got it working, *HOWEVER* you probably shouldn't be boasting about using cracks from torrent sites to fix the game as these are the official forums...

Harleylove
23rd Apr 2010, 00:35
I have the same problem and I will take the crack fix solution THANKS! , I am glad to play game again and again I'm a Batman fan (and a fan of the game) so that disgusting error make me angry.