PDA

View Full Version : Wtf how do you save?

Benzz
22nd Jan 2010, 01:10
SOOO after all the problem I've had, I finally fixed them thinking I can just play the damn game, but instead it says I needed to create a profile or else I can't save, and then there's no info at all of how to get a ******* profile? like WTF? Can someone please tell me where I can get one..

trancer-necromancer
22nd Jan 2010, 01:47
ha! thats GFWL :) i went thru the same when i first purchased my unsuspecting gfwl title, batman was my second so i was prepared.

apparently you need to have a gfwl account to save on your harddisk! and so to create this account go to the xbox site and sign up for live. try this (http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/myxbox/myprofile.htm?cid=xboxshellgcard_silver)

Benzz
22nd Jan 2010, 02:40
Isn't that link for Xbox though? I'm talking about PC (I'm not sure about anything, clueless about this stuff lol) thanks for the reply though. And btw will I need to actually have the game on my PC for it to work? Cause my disk drive is out dated and I couldn't install it properly so I just installed it on my brother's PC and transferred the files.

deltatux
22nd Jan 2010, 06:16
Just create an XBOX Live account, it requires a Live account to save. Since this is a Games for Windows game, it'll work with XBOX Live. You don't need the gold account unless you have an XBOX 360.

deltatux

Benzz
22nd Jan 2010, 07:06
Just create an XBOX Live account, it requires a Live account to save. Since this is a Games for Windows game, it'll work with XBOX Live. You don't need the gold account unless you have an XBOX 360.

deltatux

Thanks, but I created the account, what do I do now? Do I have to download something?

Marcus
22nd Jan 2010, 10:06
To play the disk version, you need to have the disk in the drive. If your DVD drive doesn't work, you need the Steam or D2D version instead...