PDA

View Full Version : a BUG at Arkham Mansion

akesire
18th Jan 2010, 14:00
At Arkham Mansion in the library i should pick up Dr. Young's notes. The book should be on the lowest floor, but there isn't anything. :confused:
I saw a movie on utube and read a walkthrough and that's why I know where should be the book.
When I searched for the book I went out for the library and the program auto saved on the last saved game. That's why I can't restart the library part.
How can i fix this? :scratch:
Please help me out because I don't want to restart the game!!!! :mad2:
I started this game with the 1.1 update of the game on a completely updated Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit edition.

LIGHTS
18th Jan 2010, 14:05
Did you get Dr Young's fingerprints? You need that first, in order to go detective mode to locate the book in the Library.

akesire
18th Jan 2010, 14:17
thx for the answer.
yes, this is my problem, I can't get Dr. Young's finger-prints. and I use the detective mode.
the finger-prints on that book and the book is missing.
the link of the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0XyEW6Ly-I

LIGHTS
18th Jan 2010, 14:26
Yeah, so what you need to do is go all the way back to the Records Room

where you save officer Aaron Cash.

There, you will find a door either at the left or right side of the room, and once you enter you follow the path to a locked door. There's a vent on the left side. Open it. Go through into another chamber. There's a few

chattering teeth and a riddle to solve here.

Then there's a high vent up on a wall. Grapple up to it, and you should be up in some attic. There's a Riddler Trophy here somewhere and after you get that, go through the final vent and you will hear Joker's henchmen trying to bust through Dr Penelope Young's office. The rest should be self explanatory. G'luck! :)

LIGHTS
18th Jan 2010, 14:41
The Records room is the room with gargoyles, just ahead of the guy you had to silently take out. (The guy with the suicide collar.)

If it's not on your map then...

Okay, when you first come into the mansion via the vent outside, you encounter 10 henchmen later on, correct? I believe that's the Main Hall/Room with gargoyles and 3 doors. The northwest door leads to the Records Room. The southeast door leads to where you are; the Arkham Library. The northeast door which is currently blocked by security gates, leads to the Warden's office. So take the upper left door, from the angle of the vent you came in from the first room.

akesire
18th Jan 2010, 15:12
thank you for your help!!! i solved this with your help! this was my error cuz i wasn't in the west wing corridor!

LIGHTS
18th Jan 2010, 15:15
#surething :)