PDA

View Full Version : Someone hacked my steam/live account, HELP!

DarkestKnight
17th Jan 2010, 16:28
Dear all,
I had not logged manually into my steam account for over a year, and my PC has been taking care of auto login thank goodness.. so I can safely assume that its my own memory is to blame.
However, since starting to play AA 2 weeks ago, i have been logging into live manually but then after a few days got tired of it and decided to auto-login windowslive as well. So I have entered this password manually many times and I am 100% sure of it. But this morning I decided to log into my live account outside of AA and I got the invalid password message. After many login attempts no avail. I tried to reset my live password but it sends reset to the live email (which i can't access). I don't have a secret question set up. Could anyone have hacked and stolen my password and changed it? I am worried due to the increasing no. of hacking programs that someone has decided to hack into live and / or steam accounts to play illegally.

To conclude, I can still access my batman AA game and play where i left off BUT I cannot log into either steam or live manually due to invalid password.

Is it just me or has anyone else got this problem???